Status: My first bandfic so please be nice but constructive critisim welcome!

I Howl for My Lover

Tattoos, Sex, and Rock and Roll

The guys are awesome. They've become my best friends. Ashley's now my wing man and I his wing woman for setting up hot nights of sex with random fans and strangers. Little does he know, I've been keeping him from the diseased girls. They smell like sour milk left in the hot sun for a year and a sewage pipe. The blend left my nose howling in agony if we got to close. The guys have gotten fond of calling me Ashley Number Two and calling Ash Mr.Phoenyx.

Being unleashed to any pack rules was the best. I got to wake up with random strangers in strange beds and sometimes with them in my bed. Occasionally, I woke up next to Ashley. I was learning the music they played and I found myself enjoying it. We went bar hopping together and with Lynn who'd become my best friend pretty much over night.

Lynn hung out with me one day. over at the house. We were laying on the couch talking about the guy's next show.

"You're going right?" I asked laying my head on her shoulder.

"Of course. I can't leave my bestie with out a wing man."

"She won't be without a wing man for long." Ashley said, walking into the living room in a pair of basketball shorts, his hair wet and his torso glistening with water from being fresh out of the shower.

"Are you trying to talk me out of going, Mr.Phoenyx? One less pretty girl for you to be with." Lynn purred.

"I just don't want you taking my job, Lynnie." He purred back.

Lynn snorted. "Too bad, honey."

"I'm going to get my tattoos reinked. Do you ladies want to join me?" He asked with a smile.

I looked at Lynn. She shrugged. "Sure."

"Put some clothes on we'll meet you out front."I said.

"That's not what you said a few nights ago." Ashley said in a sing song voice.

"I'm not the one who was screaming the other's name remember."I sang back.

"Oh PHOENYX! Phoenyx YES!" Andy chose to walk in and put in his two cents for a second, imitating Ashley. "We all heard that one." He chuckled.

Ash rolled his eyes and called over his shoulder, "Be ready in ten."

I hifived Andy. "Where yah goin?" He cooed and he sat on me, stretching his long legs across Lynn's lap.

"Nowhere now." I mumbled.

"Ash needs someone to hold his hand while he gets reinked." Lynn said.

"Nuh-UH!" Ash yelled from his room.

Andy laughed. "Are you two going to get a tattoo?"

"I don't know yet, maybe." I said.

*The Tattoo Parlor*

I was looking at the tattoo books and Lynn was chatting up the hot tattoo artist. Lynn was bi like me so she had no problem flirting with Nikki.

"Have you decided what you want yet?" Nikki asked me.

I was doodling on a fresh piece of paper in the tattoo book. "Can you do this for me on my lower back?"I'd drawn a wolf leaving paw prints and underneath the prints it said, If you see this you're lucky, if you touch this you're smooth, if you screw this, You'd better be satisfying.

Nikki laughed. "Yeah totally." She patted her chair. "Step right up my chair is yours."

I straddled the chair, leaning over to rest my arms on little table. I heard Ashley's wolf whistle as Nikki settled behind me, pushing my shirt up. The initial sting of the needle didn't last and I easily got used to the feeling. The buzz of the tattooing needle was lulling nearly allowing me to fall asleep. "..and we're all done."

I looked at the finished product seeing the reflection in the mirror. "Its perfect." Nikki rattled of some care instructions which I ignored because my skin was already healing and not irritated. The tattoo would stay and my skin would heal by tonight.

I thanked Nikki and after she gave Lynn her number we went home. Lynn asked me to stay over at her place so I packed a quick bag and we went to her homey town house.

We drank and she got really wasted. "Phoenyxxx" She slurred.

"Yeah?" I giggled.

"Want you." She kissed my neck and I shivered.

"Lynn." I moaned. "I don't think this is a good idea." I tried to stay reasonable but it was hard with her mouth and hands on me.

"Please?"She whimpered.

"Lynn...I.---"I murmured getting more and more distracted.

"Stop thinking."She whispered and kissed me passionately hungrily.

And that is how I ended up in bed with my best friend. And wow was she fun....I hope I don't regret this night...