Status: My first bandfic so please be nice but constructive critisim welcome!

I Howl for My Lover

"You're Psycotic!" "Yeah Probably"

The moment the heat of Lynn's body was taken from mine, I awoke. It was 3 am.

"I'm just going to the bathroom, go back to sleep,"She whispered and I lay my head back down and closed my eyes, drifting slowly back into sleep.

An hour later, her body was still missing from the bed. I pulled on a robe and silently padded around the house with this sick feeling in my stomach. Something wasn't right. I heard an indulgent laugh from the living room and waited around the corner silently.

"She actually believed it?" A man's voice.

"What? That I was friends with her or that I cared enough about her to not get my hands on that luscious little body?"Lynn's voice, sounding richer and more sultry than I had ever heard it.

"You know I wanted her untouched by you until the end." The man huffed.

"I couldn't help it, she is quite the temptress in her subtle ways. The poor thing doesn't even realize what she does to people, guys and girls alike." Lynn snorted.

"That is not for you to conclude." The man's voice sounded angry.

"I'm sorry, it wont happen again," Lynn's voice held a quiet shiver of fear.

"I suppose you have not ruined her any more than that band she loves." The man's voice said thoughtfully.

"No sir. She seems insatiable when it comes to sex. A different guy or girl every night. Or at least, most nights. But I promise you, she will be yours soon enough, just like I am." I heard a wet sound, like a kiss and I went upstairs, not angry, not hurt just...numb. I'd caught the man's scent but didn't know what I would do with it.

I stood by her window, changing into my clothes for tomorrow and swiftly packing my bag and jumping out of the window, landing easily and taking off. I wanted to leave this night behind me.

I spent the rest of the early morning wandering aimlessly until I came to a beach. I climbed a cliff and watched the sunrise. I'd long since turned off my cellphone even though I knew the guys would be worried about me.

As the day wore on, I finally melted from that numb shell. My anger had me vibrating like a tuning fork. How.Dare. She. I got an idea. I remembered the man's scent and decided to pay him a little visit. I circled back my Lynn's place and caught the scent of the man in his car and followed it. I came to a neat little house and found the car in the driveway. I took a deep breath and smelled the sent of this unknown man, strong, warm, and pulsating. He was still here

I turned his door knob so hard the lock broke and walked in silently. The house was gorgeous with color schemes that melted into each other perfectly. I followed his scent upstairs, unplugging all the security cameras as I went, and found him laying face down in his bed. He had a strong, lean and muscular back. His hair in wild luxurious curls that would probably reach his shoulders. I smiled mischeiviously.

I walked around his room, removing all possible weapons from his reach before kicking him from the bed.

He fell to the floor with a loud curse and a snarl. I put my foot to his windpipe. "There will be none of that! I am a lady and you will treat me as such!" I growled into his sea green eyes. "I'm running low on patience so I suggest you cooperate with me, understand?"

"Fuck you, you whore!"He growled. It was definitely the man I had heard last night.

I applied pressure to his throat hearing him choke for air. "See there's that cursing thing again. I don't have the temperance for that right now. I just need some answers and you are in no position to deny me at this point." I released the pressure, he fought to pry my foot off of him but It stayed solidly on his chest.

He looked around gasping for air, looking for anything to use against me.

"Don't even bother I made sure to dispose of your weapons. Now are you ready to talk?" I asked sweetly.

"You're psychotic!"He panted.

"Yeah probably," I shrugged it off.

"What the fuck do you want?" He hissed.

I was quickly on top of him my face in his, my body holding his down. I full out roared in outrage in his face and he cowered in the face of my rage. "I want some answers and you're going to give them to me or I will show you just how psychotic I can be." I growled dangerously.

He tried to move from underneath me but I was stronger than him even though he outweighed me.

"Now lets try this again. What's your deal with Lynnette?" I asked sitting up on his lap he rose with me.

"She's mine." He said, fear quaking in his voice.

"How so?" I asked him calmly.

"She's my who- prostitute. She recruits for me. I send her out she gets it done." He murmured.

"So you wanted her to recruit me. Why?" I asked.

"People are attracted to slu--- prostitutes who hang with stars. Your band is on the rise, and everybody loves someone who knows what she's doing. Besides who can deny someone with such a beautiful body and a care free life." He said, his cockiness coming back.

I growled and shoved him down. "You listen and you listen good. If you ever come after me or my band again I will be your personal angel of death and you will not die happy."

I stood to go. "And If I don't?" He called after me.

I smirked and phased in front of him and growled low in my throat before phasing back. "You will be butchered. And no one will believe you. Girls that change into wolves, what a laugh." I threw back my red hair and laughed making sure to leave every camera unplugged.

I spent the rest of the day on the beach relaxing until the sunset. I knew I had to face the guys now and quite possibly Lynn but I was ready. I headed back to the house...
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback welcome