Status: My first bandfic so please be nice but constructive critisim welcome!

I Howl for My Lover

The Confrentation

I got home and walked in. "I'm going to bed," I called out.

"PHOENYX RAINE WOLFE!" I heard Andy call out and was suddenly group hugged.

I sighed. "Am I in trouble?" I asked.

"You bet your ass you are! Where the hell have you been? We've been worried sick! Why haven't you answered our calls or our messages or texts. Really Phoenyx, we didn't get you a cellphone for you not to answer the damn phone!"Ashley yelled.

"It's Lynn's fault." I grumbled and walked into the living room, plopping down on the couch, crossing my arms, mentally preparing myself for the lecture.

"What's my fault?" She said walking in the door.

The guys about jumped out of their skin.

"What? The door was wide open." She said and ran over to me throwing her self in my lap arms around my neck. "God! Phoenyx! Where the hell have you been?"

I just closed my eyes and growled low in my throat. "Does it matter?" I snapped.

"Woah, down girl." Jinxx said hands up as if I was going to rip out throats.

'Actually...' I shook the thought out of my head

"Was it something I did?" She asked and I rolled my eyes, pushing her off my lap.

I looked at her. "You know exactly what you did to me. I heard your little meeting last night. Why not tell the guys who you really are?"

Her eyes widened in fear and then she laughed, that same sultry laugh I heard the night before. "What I told you guys was true."

"Well you definately missed some things like the fact that you're a professional prostitute and that your boss wanted you to recruit me."

"Business is business, love. You're pampered here like a fucking princess, one day reality will set in and you won't have these guys to protect you. The world does not revolve around you as they have made it seem. One day you'll understand that. One day, they'll get tired of you and you'll come looking for me. I guarantee it." She stood.

"There is no curse in any language that can justify what I'm feeling." I growled, eyes alight with burning hatred and rage.

"Oh Phoenyx, we could have seen so much together. There's still so much I could have taught you." I was backing her toward the door.

I growled loud enough for her to hear but not the guys. True fear bloomed in her eyes for the first time and I rather liked seeing it there. "There is nothing I want to see or learn from you. I want you out of my life for good."

"I'll see you again, lovely. Just you wait."

"Not if you value your life, you won't" I growled.

"Backing down to empty threats are we?" She asked batting her eyelashes playfully.

"Want to test me?" I growled, circling my hand around her throat squeezing.

She laughed breathlessly. "Maybe. I like it rough."

I let her go, throwing her out of the door.

"I want you out of my life. I want you gone for good. I never want to see your face again." I snarled in her face, slammed the door in her face and ran upstairs.

I sat with my pillow cuddled close to me . I couldn't feel anymore, my body shut down to its numb state again. I burrowed under the covers and ignored the guys trying to comfort me. I didn't want to feel. I didn't want to hurt or rage. I just wanted to sleep.

After hours of trying to get me to talk, they sighed and left me alone.

"We're here, you know. We won't ever do anything like what Lynn did to you. We love you too much." Ashley said as the guys left. He kissed my forehead and left with them.

"GOODNIGHT PHOENYX!" They yelled outside my door like they always did.

"Goodnight Losers!" I yelled right back, smiling softly and slipping into a much needed dreamless sleep.

I woke with my heart pounding in fear. I couldn't remember the dream but it left me shaking and scared. I got up and absently made my way to Ashley's room.

I padded over to his bed and poked him. "Ashley." I murmured.

He groaned and rolled over. I poked him again. "Ashley." I said louder he grumbled and ignored me.

"Ashley, please!" I whined.

He shot straight up and looked at me looking upset to be loosing beauty sleep. "Nyx, it's-" he looked at the clock and then back at me. "2am...." the rest of his sleepy tirade when he saw my expression. His expression softened. "Hey, are you okay?"

I shook my head, biting my lip. "Can I sleep with you tonight? I...I don't want to be alone..."I murmured hating how vulnerable I felt but to shaken from my nightmare to care.

"Come here," He breathed scooting over to make room for me.

I climbed in next to him, feeling better and safer when he put his arms around me. I sighed blissfully. "Thanks," I murmured.

He kissed my forehead softly. "With the day you've had, its the least I can do."

"Whatever you say, Mr.Phoenyx." I murmured and cuddled close to him

He chuckled. "Nyx?"

"Hmm?" I asked.

"You do know we love you right?" His mouth was on my shoulder blade.

I sighed happily. "Yes."

"Good. Now stop worrying over 'she who will not be named' and get some sleep." He said, poking my side.

I closed my eyes and smiled softly. "Ashley?" I murmured.

"Mmmhmm?" he yawned.

"I love you guys too." I said.

He made a happy sound, slipping into sleep and soon after he was asleep, my own dreams took me without anymore nightmares.

The next morning, I slept in. I woke to Ashley laughing in my ear.

"Hey, Nyx. Aren't you always up with the sun?" He asked.

I growled playfully. "I deserve my beauty sleep too every once in a blue moon."

He chuckled. "Well rise and shine, beautiful. We have an interview and a concert to get ready for today."

I whined playfully. "Do I have to?"

"Yes. You're apart of the family and we're going to make sure that is known so things like what happened with 'she who will remain nameless' doesn't happen again...And to keep an eye on you." He said.

"Mmm. okay I'm up I'm up." I stretched.

"Good. we leave in two hours."

'Goddess, help me.' I prayed silently. It would be a long day.