Status: in progress

More Than This

One Direction have just finished their UK/European tour and are playing a one off show in Los Angeles in a bid to make it big in America, however the day after the gig everything goes horribly wrong.

Events in this fic are fictional, any similarities to real events are coincidental. Events may be described as traumatic, if you don't like it don't read it.

Larry Stylinson. Harry Styles is happy with his latest girlfriend Candice, and although the other band members love her, Louis can't help but dislike the girl who is with the man he loves. Can Louis tell Harry how he feels before it is too late and how will Harry react to the news that his best friend is in love with him?

Band Member death, gay characters, don't like don't read!

I do not own any members of One Direction band or crew, any of their songs or any other brands mentioned. Original characters of Bill, Kathy and Candice are mine.

Enjoy!?
  1. Welcome To Los Angeles
    "There is nothing wrong with being a sensitive male with body issues!"
  2. First 24
    "I'm Sorry, for not seeing you when you were right there infront of me."
  3. Missing Persons
    "Louis, I'm scared"
  4. Two Days.
    "The Police haven't found him yet."
  5. Finding Harry
    "what's the problem officers?"