Status: I'll start it by the end of the month, I'm sure!

Be With Someone...

You've Got Your Hands Full With Them, My Dear.

“Jeanie!” Rory’s voice filled her ears a little too much.

“What? Jesus, Rory, no need to scream. This is an office,” Janine sighed as she walked into the hallway to find her cousin standing with several hockey players. “Did you bring the whole team?”

“haha,” Rory frowned. “I just bribed them to help their newest family member.”

“What did you bribe them with?” Janine asked as she straightened out her t-shirt, suddenly feeling very self-conscious.

“Lunch,” her cousin shrugged. “You’ll be welcome to join us, if you like.”

“As much as I love small talk,” Jordan scowled. “I love food even more. So let’s get this show on the road, okay?”

“Right,” Janine nodded. “Follow me. Almost everything is already in boxes; they just have to be taped shut. It shouldn’t take long.”

*****

Walking into Janine’s office, each and every one of the players couldn’t help but laugh.

“Shouldn’t take long my ass,” Max snorted.

“What?” Janine smirked. “This is nothing compared to what it’ll be like when you help me move apartments.”

“Uh, you can count me out,” Marc said raising his hand. Vero slapped his arm.

“We’ll gladly help you,” she offered kindly.

Shaking her head and laughing, Janine smiled. “Whatever you say, Vero. Would you mind starting with those boxes over there? It’s mostly books and papers.”

Grumbling, the boys set to work while Vero, Heather, Rory, and Janine finished boxing up the office.

*****

“Janine!” Rory called out. “Grab your camera and get a picture of this!”

Doing as she suggested, Janine grabbed her turquoise Nikon and followed her cousin’s voice. Rolling around on the ground outside Janine’s apartment building was Max and Jordan.

Laughing, Janine tried to hold her camera steady.

“What happened?” she asked.

Heather shrugged. “Who knows? These two will go at it over the remote.”

“Wait until I get these developed,” Janine laughed. “Alright, boys. I don’t want to have to deal with any unnecessary injuries. C’mon. I’ll cook lunch.”

That was enough to get the boys to behave. Jumping up, they all took off into the apartment building.

“You’ve got your hands full with them, my dear,” Rory laughed.

Sighing, Janine nodded. “I certainly do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know there hasn't been a lot of Kris in this yet, but I promise that he'll be in the next one. Do you have anything specific that you'd like to see happen? Let me know what's on your minds, lovelies!

What Janine Wore