Status: I Hope you enjoy this story i made for english, and i hope that if you like it you'll look at my other stories i shall be posting on mibba :)

Family Grave

A bizarre awakening.

I woke up today hearing Mom and Dad yelling in frustration. What time is it? I look at my clock on the wall. Its 4:50!
Shouldn't they be asleep? Oh well, I’m getting back to that! As i snuggled my pillow and closed my eyes I heard my door slightly open. My sister Amy, was still asleep.

I peeked at the door and saw my parents whispering. “James!” So i would go up and see them. I growled as i pulled away my bed covers and rubbed my eye. Thats when they told me, that we were leaving to go to a camp of some sort. And we have no choice. Mom handed me a bag and said to put everything I want and can in it. I don't want to leave. Especially since its with those people that treat us like dirt. We heard a yell from outside. Dad told me to wake Amy up and to break her the news that we are leaving. But Amy’s five! She wont understand what”s going on! My dad pushed me a little so i could hurry up and left my room. I hesitated to wake up Amy, I tapped her a little until she opened her eyes.
“Brother?” she yawned.
I dont know how to explain all this to her...I began to smile dolefully.
“Happy birthday Amy, pack your bags, we are going on vacation!” I said.
I feel guilty for putting it that way. She led out a huge excited smile and grabbed the bag i handed her with haste, as she ran around the room grabbing her toys, sketchbook, crayons, and of course her (creepy) porcelain doll, molly. Well at least it worked. She grabbed all her things as fast as if she had a major sugar rush. I told her not to worry about clothes since mom got that covered. I took my things as well, Grabbed Amy’s hand and we got outside to see the entire neighborhood heading for the train station they installed not far from here. I stood speechless when Amy yelled: “YOU INVITED THE NEIGHBORS TOO?!” I nodded my head slowly in guilt that i even came up with this “Vacation” thing. “Yes Amy, all for you...” Mom and Dad caught up with us and we followed the crowd of confused and frightened jewish families like us get pushed around by these Nazi people. Oh god, where are they taking us?

***