Status: I Hope you enjoy this story i made for english, and i hope that if you like it you'll look at my other stories i shall be posting on mibba :)

Family Grave

Mourning

***Years Later***

About 20 years later, Amy, age 25 came back to her concentration camp with a group of her history colleagues. Theres the same type of air filling her lungs as when she first got there. When her colleagues have been taking pictures her heart was beating of the past. “Whatever happened to my brother?” She asked herself. Eventually, her colleague contacted her on her communicator.
“Amy you might want to come see this...”

She had been driven to a forest with pine trees, and green grass to notice three tablets in the ground. three with the same last name as Amy’s. And one with the name james on it. Her heart stopped. Amy hid her mouth with her hands and began to tear.

“Brother...you gave your life so i could live mine?” She mumbled with a fragile voice.

“Yes.” A voice appeared. And a spirit like version of james still 13 smiling dolefully.

“We all did.” Another voice said.
Amy teared up as her parents appeared as well smiling down at her as the dead.She dropped down to her knees staring at them. Her collegue jenna not seeing the spirits tapped her shoulder.
“Amy, you okay?” Jenna asked. Still staring at her deceased family Amy spoke.
“Jenna, the day I die. Burry me here. This is now and forever my family’s grave.
And so time faded away to memory of those lost in genocide, with the hope that such crimes against humanity shall never repeat....

the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually cried making this story knowing that things like this actually happened to people. Genocide is a sad tale. And in some places this still happens. I only hope that one day somehow it will end forever.