Don't Turn Off the Lights

Enrique

«Bree!» Conor yelled from his car, as he pulled up onto the driveway. I looked up.

«Run in and tell Cassie to get her ass down here right now.» He was pissed.

«Sure» I nodded, and ran inside.

Cassie seemed nervous, but headed out in an instant. I continued into the kitchen as I heard them fight outside. Conor yelled loudly at Cassie, and I heard her begging for forgiveness. I got some orange juice from the fridge, as Conor stormed into the kitchen, and smashed his hand hard into kitchen counter.

«What's up?» I asked, as I leaned against the counter across from him, and took out a sip from my juice.

«She's so damn stupid. She does all these ridiculous things all the damn time, and I can't do nothing but worry.»

Cassie was Conor's sister, the youngest in the house, but had already slept with more guys than me, I don't even dare thinking of the amount. She had just turned 19, and took her birthday party as an oppurtunity to get some. Didn't turn out well. The guy was obviously a drug dealer, and had plans for Cassie. He had also worked with a prostitute or two, two whom had never been seen again. I felt Conor's sympathy, he was a good brother. And I agreed with his argument. Some innocent guy here and there, was fine, that was her problem. But guys like this, were out of the question.

- - -

I heard a male voice yelling from the car, asking him to hurry. I knew who he was very well. A guy originating from Spain, 29, a bit older than Conor, who was 25, but yet, they were best buddies. Living downtown Miami, but was soon to move up here to live with us. He had worked for Conor's father's company, and in that way got to know Conor. He was serious bedroom material, hot as fuck, but of course, he had his reputation. Fuck 'em n' leave 'em, looked to be his motto. Still, I couldn't help but have a few good looks at him now and then. Conor and Enrique was heading to a party at west avenue, I wasn't invited. But however, I didn't seem to care. I felt for a night in, just me and Cassie. She was in need for some talking, and even though she whored around a lot, she was a nice girl. I liked Cassie. I headed up the stairs, and knocked on her door.

«What!?» An annoyed voice yelled from the opposite side of the door. She had been crying, I heard from her achy voice.

«It's Bree, want to come downstairs and watch a movie? We could order some pizza, and make some popcorn.» I offered.

A few seconds later a door opened, and a sad face showed. I smiled at her.

«You okay?» I asked nicely.

She smiled back, slightly. «I'll be down in 10.» She assured me and closed the door.

I turned around and rushed downstairs, and through the kitchen arch, as I ran into a tall, handsome figure.

«Oh, I'm sorry.» I smiled, as I walked past him. «Thought you left already.»

«Yeah, I was just going to get Conor's wallet, he said it would lay around the kitchen somewhere.» He smiled, cheeky, just the way he can do it.

«Yeah, here it is.» I smiled as I walked over to a kitchen cabinet, grabbed it and handed it to him. He chuckled and took it, his fingers touching my hand for a bare second. I felt a chill go through my body.

«Thanks, I'll see you around.» He smirked, and turned around to the front door.

I watched his tall, slim figure as he walked towards the door, and felt like jumping at him right there. He gave me a last look as he disappeared outside.

«Who were you talking to?» Cassie said, leaning against the kitchen arch.

I jumped, and smiled. «Oh, uhm, it was Enrique, Conor's friend.»

She smiled as she walked up past me towards the fridge.

«Now, he's something.» The old, good, Cassie we all new, commented.

I chuckled, as I walked over to the phone to order some pizza.

- - -

We finished our movie, and talked some girl gossip, as our two, fairly tipsy, housemates entered the door. Cassie was back to her old self, and seemed to have forgotten about her and her brothers little argument, earlier that night.

«You back already?» I asked, surprisedly, as I took the last bite of my pizza slice.

«Yeah, this really bad fight came up, and the cops arrived, real big shit, one of the motherfuckers even kicked my leg. I didn't do no shit at all.» He assured me.

I had to laugh at him, I knew for a fact he had done something. Enrique probably had to pull him off some guy, and run. I could see the scenario in my head. I stood up, and took the empty pizza box into the kitchen, where I folded it together and put it in the trash, man, I was full. I walked over to the cabinet, and found a bottle of scotch, and 4 glasses. I headed back to into the livingroom, where the two guys had sat down on the couch.

«You up for any more?» I asked as I placed the bottle and glasses on the table, and sat back down next to Cassie.

«Hell yeah, we barely got started over at the party.» Enrique commented, and leaned forward to open the bottle. He filled our glasses, and headed towards the kitchen to get some more alcohol supplies.

- - -

At 2:30 pm, Conor was sleeping on the floor, while me, Cassie & figure of tall, hot & handsome were still sitting around, drunk, about to head to our beds. In my drunkenness I offered Enrique to sleep in my bed, since he had no bed in this house yet. Even though, he could of course have slept on the couch. I had forgotten all about his reputation, and of course, the fact that he had a girlfriend. He accepted, and all three of us carefully carried Conor upstairs to his bed.

Enrique followed me into my room, it was dark, the blinds were still down, and I had no lights on, so I stumbled towards my nightstand to turn on the light. As I reached the light switch, I felt two big arms swirl around me, pull me back, and push me up against the wall. He looked directly into my eyes, with a smirk on his face, before he slammed his lips against mine, and literally, violently ripped my clothes off. I couldn't help it, maybe, if I was sober I would have stopped him, I didn't know and I didn't care.

He led my hand down to his crotch, griding it against his cock, making me feel it growing in his boxers. As I pushed my fingers in the hole in the front of his boxers, he moaned lowly and looked directly into my eyes. His eyes fucking pierced mine. No wonder girls fell for this beast. I slowly started to stroke his cock, pulling his foreskin back and forth, I smiled. He still looked at me, he parted his lips, and laid his head backwards, as he let out another moan, louder this time. His eyes returned to mine, as he threw me down on my bed and started fondling my breasts. He looked at me, before he let himself downtown, where he was more than welcome. I let out quite a few moans myself, and didn't thnk of the consequences at all. Before I knew it, his crotch was inbetween mine. He pushed my legs up, and let his cock find it's way home.

«You, won't be getting any rest tonight» He smirked.

As he filled me, I felt like screaming the fucking house down, he smirked as he looked into my eyes and starting thrusting hard. My lips parted, and I felt like I saw the light, I wanted to scream so damn loud. I let out a loud moan as he carefully placed some of his fingers on my mouth. It went on forever.

- - -

The next morning, Cassie woke me up with coffee. I groaned of pleasure, as the coffee went down my throat.

«Holy mother, thank you, Cas» I smiled at her.

Took me a few to realize that Enrique was gone. I followed Cassie downstairs to have some breakfast, he wasn't there either. Only a tired, half-asleep Conor with a hangover so bad it wasn't healthy. I didn't feel to well myself, but far from as bad as Conor. When we had finished breakfast, and Conor went to sleep on the couch, I gathered the nerves to ask Cassie.

«Where's Enrique?»

«Uhm, he left urgently this morning, didn't tell me why. Didn't even have time for coffee.»

«Oh,» I simply answered, disappointed.

«So, how was he, anyway?» She giggled.

I looked up at her in confusion.

«Oh, come on, I could hear you throughout the whole house. I went downstairs to get some water, and I could even heard you from there. Not even I am that loud» She smiled at me.

Turns out she hadn't had that much to drink after all, and was only fairly tipsy. Shit, how embarrassed I was. It was only sex, yet I was disappointed he hadn't left a note, or something to give proof that he had a nice night. I felt used, and abandoned. I was pissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and/or subscribe!

I'd love to hear your opinions. And this is going to be dirty, so prepare yourselves!

xxx

(: