Status: Hiatus

Blame The Stars

Damn Alex

I couldn’t get the memory out of my head, no matter how hard I tried. He was always there, haunting and teasing me, reminding me that I wasn’t good enough to be treated right. The pain he caused was unbearable. The way he made everything hurt with one hit. One hit quickly became two till it was daily beatings, resulting in using mass amounts of makeup to cover the dark purple bruises and cuts that covered my petite body. Then there was the one night that changed everything, where he took my innocence without a slight tint of guilt written on his face.
I had grown up way too fast. Things people weren’t supposed to encounter until later was a recurring event in my life. That’s one reason why I act so childish around people, because I envy the people that still have their youth.
I was torn from my thoughts the same way I was torn from my bunk, quickly and without notice. Before I could comprehend what was happening I was thrown over someones bare back and carried towards the kitchen area of my brothers tour bus.
‘Dammit Alex put me down!’
‘No, my dear, we need you’
‘But I wanna sleeeeeep!’ I whined childishly.
‘After we talk we can cuddle’
I could sense the smirk plastered on his face, and I wasn’t going to tolerate it. I pulled my arm back as far as I could and whipped it down, hitting his butt, resulting in a loud smacking noise.
‘AHH!’
‘Thats what you get for disturbing my sleep! Meany...’ I trailed off.
‘Getting kinky now, are we?’
‘Just put her down, dude. We need to discuss things, I’m sure you can keep it in you’re pants for a couple minutes’ Rian said sternly.
‘NEVER!’ Alex shouted rather loudly, causing me to flinch. I was suddenly, but carefully placed on a couch.
I looked around and saw all my brothers bandmates surrounding me, Rian and Alex leaning against the counter with arms crossed over their chests, Zack and my brother, Jack sitting on the ground by my feet, and my best friend Spencer sitting beside me on the couch. I shifted my body so I was closer to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer till I was practically sitting on his lap, but who was I to complain? All he had on was a pair of black pajama pants and his hair was a mess. Yummy, if you ask me.
‘Good morning, Keekee’ he said while kissing my head. Keekee is the nickname he gave me when we first became friends, and it just sort of stuck.
“Mmm morning, Spence’ I replied snuggling closer to him. He just chuckled quietly before our attention was brought to Rian, who cleared his throat rather loudly and obnoxiously.
‘Okay, I’m just going to come right out and say it so we can get Carson’s freak out session over with’
‘I do NOT freak out’ I replied while pouting.
‘Yes, you do, okay but back to the point, now Carr, you’re the only one that doesn’t know yet but we wanted to make it a surprise!’
‘OH MY GOSH, IS IT A UNICORN? You all KNOW how badly I want one...’
‘Holy shit, Carson, shut up. We’re going back to Warped Tour!’
♠ ♠ ♠
Umm hey ;) okay so this is my newest story, and I hope you like it! Suggestions will be considered! Updates will depend on the amount of feedback I get. Spencer's such a cutie <3 GAH! More bands will be making appearances started in chapter 3 so have patience, child! LOL this is mainly an Andy Biersack story with multiple appearances from other band members!
XOXO -Abby