Status: Hiatus

Blame The Stars

Don't cry, baby.

Avoiding people had become somewhat of a talent of mine. I stayed on the bus and in my bunk at all times, only leaving to use the washroom or to eat, and even then I kept my headphones in and my head down. I didn’t speak unless I was spoken to, and when I did it came out so quiet, it was almost a whisper.

It was easy to steer clear of other bands since we were driving almost 70 mph down a long, dark highway. People tried to call, of course, but Jack would answer and say I wasn’t ready to talk. Luckily, none of ATL or the crew tried to get me to explain why I had been so different. Only Jack and Alex knew what was wrong, but they would never tell.

I’m positive Spencer figured out what was wrong on his own, but was smart enough not to comment on it. I would just stay in my bunk, wearing the same thing I had been for hours on end; a much too big pair of plaid pajama pants I stole from Alex, a black tank top, and a pair of fuzzy slipper boots with my hair thrown into a messy bun. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56028511

I didn’t have the energy to explain myself to people. I didn’t have the energy for anything, anymore. Why couldn’t things be easy? All the bands had only played the first show and I was already breaking apart. I could tell this was not going to be an easy tour for me.

The bed dipped beside me, but I didn’t have to open my eyes and look to know that it was Spencer. I could tell by his cologne.

‘Keekee, I know you don’t want to talk but I’m worried about you. Please say something.’ he begged, while stroking my hair.

‘I can’t do it anymore’ I replied quietly before slipping out of my bunk and shuffling toward the washroom. I locked myself in so I could have complete privacy, and slid, with my back to the door, down into a sitting position. I pulled out my cell phone and saw all the usual things. Missed phone calls and text messages from worried band members, but there were two messages that caught my eye. One from Andy and one from an unknown number.

I opened up the first one, unsurprised by what I saw.

*Carson
I’m SO sorry about what happened. Forgive me?
-Andy <3 *

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at the message before deleting it and opening the text from the unknown number.

My breathing stopped. Everything went fuzzy. I felt dizzy. Nothing felt right, this wasn’t supposed to happen. I started hyperventilating, and I could faintly hear voices calling my name and banging on the washroom door, but they were soon replaced by a loud ringing in my ears. The obnoxious screeching soon became too much to handle.

I pulled my knees to my chest and placed both hands over my ears. I started rocking back and forth trying to stop the ringing, but to no avail. It kept getting louder, and louder and I couldn’t take it anymore.

I let out the loudest scream I could muster up and was surprised by the outcome. I screamed a blood-hurtling screech and kept screaming. The ringing kept getting louder, and so did my screaming. The louder the ringing, the louder I would scream. I must have screamed for an hour straight before my body couldn’t take it anymore. The ringing won.

Blackness overtook me and the last thing I remembered was hitting my head on the countertop on my way down and feeling a warm, sticky substance glide down my face. He was back.

I don’t know how he found my number, but he did. He knew where I was, and he wouldn’t stop till he had me. It was always that way. He always got what he wanted.

*Don’t cry, baby. I’ll be there soon and we will be together again. With you’re boy-toys soon out of the way, you will be mine.
-Kyle*
♠ ♠ ♠
So.... I know its been a while, and I apologize. Umm.... yeah! Hope you liked this, kind of a filler but it's all I could come up with for now.
Comment, Rec, and Subscribe!!! <3
XOXO -Abby