I Always Seem to Want What I Can't Have

Number Three

Bob’s POV:

Gerard and Frank walked into the kitchen. They were both smiling like idiots. Eh maybe they are... well cross out the maybe. Frank walked over to the counter and sat down next to me.
"Hey Bob." He looked at me directly in the eye and put his hand on my shoulder real close to my neck. Well this is... weird. I looked over at Gerard his eyes were a little wide and hurt and his mouth was a little open. Not good, why is Frank doing this?
"Hey bob, I have to go soon and I was just wondering if maybe tomorrow night you and I could get together and have some dinner or some thing." My jaw dropped to the floor, I could see Gerards had to.
"I uh... I um well I... I w- I ca- I uhh." A tear rolled down Gerards face.
"Bob I need to talk." I nodded and fallowed quickly out in to the hallway.
"How could you!?" He half shrieked.
"I didn’t do any thing!"
"You like him?"
"No!"
"Then quick tell him you hate him then he'll be sad and love me!"
"Im not going to tell him that."
"Why?"
"Because I like him as a friend. Im not going to be mean to the poor kid."
"You have to!"
"No I will not."
"But I like him!"
"Well im not going to hurt him!"
"You hurt me?!" I looked at Gerards face hard. He was being unfair.
"Im going!" The hurt in his eye's got worse.
"No!" I walked back into the kitchen.
"Frank I’d love to go out with you..."

Gerard’s POV:

Frank smiled.
"Great!" He turned in a circle.
"Now how do you leave?"
"Here" Bob said. "I'll show you... I should be leaving any way." He looked at me. I blankly stared and they soon push the refrigerator to the side and left.
Why can’t Frank like me? Why can’t I ever be good enough? I wander into my living room and lay down on the couch. I need a distraction... No... I need something to make Frank want me...No... I need someone. I starred at the ceiling for another 20 seconds before Ray walked in.
"Hey Gerardie!" I smiled.
Hmmm what good luck!

Mikeys POV:

I lay on my bed, being bored. Where did Gerard go? I look around the house. I hear a noise coming from the living room so I walk in.
"Ah!" I scream. Not something I was expecting to see! Ray was on top of Gerard and they were heatedly making out. My heart feel. Well it’s not like any one new I liked Ray so I can’t really be mad but... man I wish I were Gerard right now. They quickly pull away from each other.
"Hey Mikes!" Ray greeted breathlessly. I pull on a fast smile and quickly left the room. Some guys have all the luck.

Frank’s POV:

It was two days after I had asked him, and my 'date' with Bob today went quite well, well except for the fact that I saw my girlfriend making out with the captain of the baseball team. Gash! I hate that guy; he's always shoving me into lockers! You see were not 'going out' going out, our parents thought it would be a 'good idea' uggg. But Bob seemed to be really into her. In the middle of the 'date' Gerard had called and invited us over. Bob accepted and for some reason invited Lindsay to come to. Don’t ask me why! We got there and Bob showed me how to get into there bedroom it was a trap door right next to the front door. We got into there bed room. And I hated what I saw. Trust me when I say 'hate' I mean hate.
"Hey guys and... girl." Mikey greeted. Gerard was to busy shoving his tongue down some guys throat to greet us. When they did finally pull away,
"Boyfriend. Ray." He nodded towards Ray. I pulled on a strained smile and walked over to where Bob was sitting. Lindsay had made herself very comfortable... on Mikeys lap... This is going to be an odd day...

Mikeys POV:

By the end of the day Frank and Bob had started going out Ray and Gerard had almost gotten to like 3rd base... in front of us *shudders* and me and Lindsay were going out. Frank and Gerard were really awkward around each other ... so were me and Ray... And Bob and Lindsay.Weeeird
♠ ♠ ♠
<3