Status: Active!

The Bet

One

"I have sex with the most girls." Harry Styles argued at a table in a night club.

Liam Payne rolled his eyes as he continued to listen to his 4 best friends and bandmates argue who was the most attractive member in the band. Personally, Liam didn't care if he was the most attractive, being he was in a relationship, so he let his friends argue over the title.

"So? My accent makes panties drop. Literally. I have a drawer full of fan's panties." Niall Horan said as he took a swig of his beer.

"I was voted most beautiful in last month's issue of Tiger Beat." Zayn Malik said.

"Girls are obsessed with my bum." Louis Tomlinson added.

The boys continued to argue.

"Let's settle this once and for all. Let's make a little...bet" Harry said. He spotted a girl by the ball. She had dirty blond hair and she was fit. She looked amazing, even though she wasn't wearing more than black shorts and a white tank top.

"Whoever makes that girl over there fall for him first is the most attractive. And I bet that I will make her fall for me." Harry said, pointing to the girl. The 3 lads studied her.

"I'm in. And I bet I win." Zayn said.

"No, I bet I win." Niall said.

"I bet as well." Louis said.

"You guys, this is a terrible idea. That girl is not a toy." Liam exclaimed. They all ignored him.

Harry smirked.

"Alright. Let the games begin."
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story. I don't know. I was bored.
Should I continue?
xoxoxoxo.