‹ Prequel: Count Zeppelin
Status: Rekindled - Expect recurring Updates.

Star Fleet Academy

Star Fleet Academy 1

he Academy of the Star Fleet. This is mainly a fleet of exploration. Some trade is also performed, not that items are sold for profit in gold or cash. The ships are ofcause equipped with defensive systems. which can also be used for civil matters.

In the Academy, one is following up the studies from the Junior academy, and the Academy which one is designated to ..

Everyone is designated to a specific academy, in which one is to adapt to one's true form. So, for now we can call it "TF" academy .. These academies are adapted for the students respective true form. And, once this is done, one can then apply for the third academy. In this case, StarFleet Academy. StarFleet academy is in space, thus the students would be space cadets.

Here we all learn about space, it's hazards , and how to adapt. On any course, one can expect to meet new forms. Ok, it's important to learn how to deal with this, to know how to make the most of everyone in the crew. Knowing every form has it's own advantages, and weaknesses.

This academy is intended, and focus on cooperation .. In space, noone can hear you scream. Thus, cooperation pays off. This enterprise is to expand the horizon of everyone. Once you mastered your true form, you sign up for the next academy ..

This is the one for adventurous once. If you want to see something noone of earth has seen before. Who knows what's out there? Who knows who's out there? Well, we, of the planet earth, do not. But, since the beginning of time, it has been on our mind. What, and who may be out there?
♠ ♠ ♠
01/18/(1.0.2)