A Book You Haven't Read Yet

Mission IS Possible!!!

The worst part of school is waking up. Not just in the morning but inbetween classes and outside of classes, friends poking you with chewed pencils. I'm surprised that I have a 94 average 'cause every other class is just more sleep time for Sofia.
And don't even get me started on walking to classes. I swear I might rent a wheel chair so I can wheel myself to school instead of using my feet bcause they are pretty much uselesss! Just numb little stumps conected to my hips.
Walking to class also brings lots of conflict. Like perhaps we all, all 5 of us, see Mr.Urie, it would be a hell raiser, but luckily they are all toostupid oblivious to it all to notice that all 4 of them are winking and waving at him. He of course notices, struck with fear that all 5 of his girlfriends are walking together, let alone in the same room.
To solve that problem thats why I have settle to only walking with one friends to every class, which seems to work otu surprisingly well.
" Oh, there's Brendon. " Ariel sighed, allowing me to sigh also, only because I go through this same routine everyday, " It's our 3 and 1/2 month anniversry!"
"Oh..great! 3 months and 15 days! " I quipped, throughing my hanpds half-excitidly into the air.
" Oh I know! Thats almost like a year!! We are going to the Marianna's Trench concert, but he'll only be there for half. " Ariel gave me her sad puppy dog eyes.
" Oh why only half? " I asked as we entered our class, even though I already knew the answer. The real answer.
" He has to babysit his neighbours!! " She sighed, slumping her shoulders, sliding into her desk.
" Neighbours as in Irene, Jahel or Keturah.. " I mumbled opening my binder.
" What cutting remark did you say Sof?" Ariel asked, smiling.
" Oh nuffin! " I smiled back, opening the text book for Science.
" Pish, for a nerdy-nerd you sure are cutting and sarcastic. " She laughed, also opening her book, which has little scrapbook hearts all over it.
" Well there are alot of unknown secrets you don't know! " I replied, already wishign to take it back as soon as the words came out my mouth. I had just crosses that line. I was going to be beheaded for this! I have not even written my will yet!!!
As Ariel eyed me up I 'sneakily' ripped out a lined piece of paper and began writing my will. Which started to consist of where my stuffed animals and favourite mug that had Oscar the Grouch on it were going to go and to who.
" Secrets about you? " Ariel raised an eyebrow.
Then, just like he had been freakin' summouned, Mr. Urie and his pack of raging, flesh eating, wolves friends came in. Urie gave a light wink at Ariel, making her swallow her heart, and had a seat next to her, grabbing her hand.
" No, not just me, everyone." I said quietly, knowing she wasn't listening anymore.
I wondered how long he thought he was gonna be kept under cover.He must have high score on Mission Impossible 'cause he seems to making these missions, possible!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope ya like it!!
COMMMENTS! Thank you!