Status: Welcome!

Ruthless and Mockingbird

After Loki and his Chitauri army ravaged New York City, Tony Stark opened his father's mansion to the Avengers to serve as a home for some and a base of operations for all.

The arrival of Ruth Conners, a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent with interesting circumstances, keeps Captain America busy, while Hawkeye finds his own problems when his estranged wife Mockingbird makes an unexpected appearance.

To make matters worse, Thanos comes to Earth in search of the Tesseract and he's not taking no for an answer.

How will everyone cope with two new roommates and another threat upon the Earth?

Disclaimer: We do not own anything Marvel, just a bit of the story line and Ruth. It's based largely off the movie with some canon comic-based additions, like the introduction of Mockingbird and the Avengers Mansion. Don't steal, it makes us angry. You wont like us when we get angry...
  1. I'd Appreciate It If You'd Stop Damaging My Property, Barton
    In which we meet Ruth Conners.
  2. You Look Like That Kid From the Sandlot After That Vacuum Exploded!
    In which another guest enters the house.
  3. You Can Call Me Bobbi
    In which Clint has some explaining to do
  4. Housekeeping!
    In which Natasha clears her name.
  5. You're an Evil, Evil Woman
    In which Captain America learns about the Second Wizarding War
  6. And What of the Cube?
    In which Thor makes an apperance.
  7. It's a Date!
    In which Bobbi insist that it is, in fact, not a date.
  8. One Word; Sauna
    In which Natasha gets a new assignment
  9. Can't Ever Seem to Win...
    In which Bobbi regrets and Steve accepts.
  10. Frankly, My Dear, I Don't Give a Damn
    In which Thor returns with grim news
  11. I Don't Want to be Your Friend. I Want to be Your Wife
    In which Ruth doesn't wanna play with Steve anymore.
  12. Well, Let's Call it Salad Dressing
    In which Bobbi gives Ruth dating advice.