‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

House

I was laying in my bed and something felt different it didn’t feel empty like it did last night I rolled over and saw a body laying next to me I started to freak out who the hell was in my bed I pushed the person a bit and they rolled over so I could see their face I sighed with relief to see that it was only Jimmy but I then hit him over the head.

‘Ow what was that for?’ he mumbled

‘You scared me’

‘How?’ he asked smiling at me

‘Well wouldn’t you be scared when you went to be alone and someone was in the bed when you woke up’ I told him, he smiled at me and put his arms around my waist.

‘Well I didn’t want to wake you cause it was early in the morning when we got here’ he mumbled kissing my head.

‘Look at your tummy’ he said putting his hands on my stomach and I felt Baby Rev kick

‘Aww Little Rev saying hello’ he said smiling

‘Little Rev misses you that’s why’ I told him

‘And I Miss the little one to’ he said kissing my stomach

‘I also miss mummy to’ he said kissing me

‘I miss you to’

‘So what are we doing today?’ I asked him

‘Well I rung up those people of that house and they said we can go look at it today’ he said smiling.

‘Really? Do you want to look at it?’ I asked

‘Yes I love the look of it in the photos so the real thing will be even better’ he said smiling and kissing my again.

‘God I miss holding you and kissing you’ he said kissing me again.

‘How do you think I feel’ I said

‘About the same’ he said kissing me again and i giggled

‘What time are we going to look at the house?’

‘At 10 o’clock why?’

‘Because I have a doctors appointment today at 2’ I told him

‘Can we find out what Baby Rev is today?’ he asked smiling

‘Yes Jimmy we can find out the gender’ I told him smiling

He had the biggest smile on his face and he got up and started jumping around.

‘Someone’s excited’ I said

‘Yes I am’ he said putting his hands on his hips, I got up and put my hands around his neck.

‘Good cause I am to’ I said smiling he leaned down and kissed my forehead and told me to go get ready because it was now 9 and we would need to leave at 9.30 if we wanted to be at the house on time.

I went and got ready for the day and when I was ready I went out to where Jimmy was in the lounge room and he grabbed his keys and went to the car when he saw that I was ready.

The whole ride to the house Jimmy was holding my hand which made me happy because I had missed him this past month and it was good to see him again even if it was only for a couple of days.

We arrived at the house on time and we got out of the car and Jimmy came around and grabbed my hand, Jimmy knocked on the door not moments later a old age man opened the door with a big smile on his face.

‘You must be the Sullivan’s’ he asked.

‘Yes that’s us’ Jimmy told the man; he smiled and moved aside and let us in.

‘The Sullivans aye’ I asked him raising an eyebrow

‘Yep has a nice ring to it’ he said smiling.

I just shook my head and then an old lady walked out from the hall.

‘Hello I’m Sue Smith it’s nice to meet you’ she said with a smile

They ended up showing us around the house and it was amazing like Jimmy said it was even better then the photos, when they finished the tour they asked us if we would like to stay for something to drink and we agree.

They were a nice couple they wanted a smaller house that’s why they were selling this one.

‘If you don’t mind me asking how far along are you?’ Sue asked

‘Six months now we have a doctors appointment today to see what the gender is today’ I told her with a smile

‘That’s great’ she told me smiling.

Jimmy looked at the time and saw that it was time to leave.

‘Well thank you so much for showing us around today but we better get going if we don’t want to be late’ Jimmy said standing up and grabbing my hand, we said thank you to the couple and then we said that we would call them up with our decision later, we walked out of the house and got in to the car to go to the doctors.

‘So what did you think of the place?’ Jimmy asked me I turned slightly in my seat and smiled

‘I loved it, it was like perfect’ I told him, he smiled and looked at me when we were at a stop

‘Good ill ring them tomorrow’ he nodded

‘You like it to right’ I asked

‘Yes I love it, it’s the perfect house to start our little family in’ He said giving my hand a squeeze.

I smiled and kissed his hand.

We soon arrived at the doctors and they got us to sign some kind of form and not 10 minute’s later a doctor called my name, we walked into the room and I laid down on the chair and waited for him to turn the machine on.

‘Okay your baby is good and healthy would you like to find out what the sex is today?’ the doctor asked

‘Yes,’ Jimmy and I said at the same time.

‘Okay then’ he said with a small smile and looked at something on the screen.

‘I’m happy to tell you that is a girl’ he said smiling at us

I had the biggest smile on my face and I looked at Jimmy and he had the same smile he looked at me and his eyes were sparkling.

‘We’re having a girl’ he said with excitement.

‘Yes Jimmy he just told us that’ I said laughing a bit.

‘Come on we have to go tell the others’ he said getting up and pulling me up, the doctor came and gave us the print out of the scan and we left.

Jimmy ended up driving over to Brian’s house and luckily everyone was there.

‘Hey everyone’ Jimmy said once he walked into the house, everyone said hello back and we sat on the lounge next to Mackenzie and Brian.

‘So how’s your day been today?’ Matt asked us

‘Good we went and see the house’ Jimmy told him

‘And something else happened cause that smile hasn’t come off both your faces at all yet'

‘Well we went to the doctors today’ I said

‘And?’ Zoey asked I looked at Jimmy and he smiled at me

‘It’s a girl’ he said and everyone kinda went silent.

‘Oh my god our plan can work’ Mackenzie said clapping her hands we all started laughing at her outburst.

‘Maybe they wont like each other’ I told her and if looks could kill she defiantly would have

‘It will work’ she said crossing her arms over her chest.

I just shook my head and laughed putting my hand on my stomach and smiled up and Jimmy, he smiled back and kissed my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its a girl :D

I would like some comments of what you think so far and if you think it would be good for me to do another sequel but in the kids point of views