‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

Why....

It had been a week since I had found out that I’m pregnant the only person that know's is Mackenzie I hadn’t told Jimmy yet because I didn’t know what he would do or say.

Zoey was finally coming on tour with us and we were all happy that she was going with us it would be good to have at least three girls on the bus now.

We were waiting for Matt to come back from picking Zoey up and we were just talking about what we were doing tonight, we were going to go out to a club and have some drinks, Mackenzie didn’t want to go so she was going to stay on the bus.

The door of the bus opened and we all jumped up and ran over to Zoey and hugged her.

‘Okay everyone I know yous missed me but I kinda cant breath here’ she told us we all laughed and let go and went to sit back down on the couch.

‘Okay were going out to a club tonight so I’m guessing you girls want to go get ready?’ Matt asked us

Me and Zoey nodded and walked out to the bunk area where our stuff was, Mackenzie sat on one of the beds and we talked about things that had been happening.

‘So how you been?’ Zoey asked us

‘Yeah I’ve been good the little ones are starting to kick every now and then’ Mackenzie told her smiling

‘Aww that’s so cute, are you okay Diana?’ Zoey asked me

‘Are you going to tell her?’ Mackenzie asked me I just nodded

‘Well I’m fine, well were fine’ I said trying to see if she would get the hint.

It took her a couple of seconds to get what I meant but when she did her eyes went wide and she squealed a bit.

‘Your pregnant?’ she kinda yelled, Mackenzie and I hushed her and she asked me again in a quiet voice, I looked at the door to see if the guys were coming but no one was there.

‘Yes I am’ I told her smiling a bit.

‘Oh my god I bet Jimmy is happy’ she said smiling I just looked down and played with my hands.

‘He doesn’t know does he’ she asked

‘No he doesn’t, I want to tell him but I’m just scared’ I told her

She came over and hugged me and smiled

‘Tell him he is going to be so happy’

I just nodded and said soon, Zoey and I started getting ready for tonight while Mackenzie just sat there going through my photos on my laptop.

‘These photos are really good’ she said

‘Thanks, I have taken some of other bands too just to get a different mix’ I told her and she nodded

'You should start up your own photography company' she told me

'I have been thinking about it for a while now but i havent really got the money to so i've been saving' i told her

'You know Jimmy would help you' she said

'I know but i dont want to depend on him all the time' i said sitting down next to her

'Yeah i guess, but when you do finally get the place up and running ill be your first employee' she said nodded her head

'Who said i would hire you' i said laughing at the look she gave me.

When we were ready we went back out to where the guys were and they said they were ready to leave so leave, Jimmy smiled when he saw me and hugged me.

‘You look beautiful like always’ he told me kissing my forehead

‘Thank you’ I said blushing a bit.

‘Okay is everyone ready?’ Zacky asked us we all nodded and said goodbye to Mackenzie and started walking towards the club.

When we arrived at the club there was people dancing on the dancing floor and some looked like they were trying to dry fuck each other it was kinda gross.

We went and got some drinks but I just got some water, I was lucky that I didn’t drink that much or people would ask why I wasn’t drinking, we went and found a booth siting down there for a while before most of us got up and went on the dance floor.

The song Whistle came on and I was dancing with Jimmy and I had my back against his chest and I was swaying my hips to the music Jimmy had his hands on my hips and he would kiss my neck every now and then.

The boys went to go and get a drink so that left me and Zoey to dance by ourselves, after a couple more songs I really needed to use the girls room so I told Zoey that I was going to the bathroom and she said she would be sitting with the boys I just nodded and walked towards the girls bathroom.

I was just around the corner from the bathroom when I saw two people kissing usually I wouldn’t care but the guy looked really familiar I looked at his eyes since they were open and I couldn’t believe it.

‘What the fuck is this’ I yelled

‘Diana’ Jimmy said shocked

‘Oh is this your girlfriend’ the little slut that was on him said

‘I can’t believe you would do this Jimmy’ I said tears starting to come to my eyes, I didn’t give him time to say anything back I just ran out of there and back to the bus.

I could hear him calling my name but I didn’t care I just ran to the bus and locked myself in the bathroom.

Why would he do something like that I thought he loved me….
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry had to leave it as a cliff hanger :D
What do you think will happen? Comment and tell me what you think Please :D

Diana Outfit
Zoey Outfit