Status: Rekindled - Expect recurring Updates.

Who is Who - By Eponey

I'm trying to express who the people are.

Who they are, what they are, as well as what they're like. Just like me, they're not all human. Even if I may not have known it, and you did not see it, I'm actually a Centaur.

Now, there are three aspects to people, my first is 'Mage', which is a kind of magic adept. there are numerous others, I haven't seen yet, or even red of. I guess I could ask the librarian of our school.

Amr, the librarian, is a wizard, another form of magic adept. He's much older them me. That's among the things I know.

Now, there's more to me, and people then meets the eye, I came to realise, only here in Ki Kokoro, these things can go on the exrtream. You wouldn't guess. I just havne't seen them yet.

As a final note, I'm filing people by first name only, after when I'm meeting them in the story. Just in case the detail, or any other detail would confuse you? This is a work in progress, thus I can only place these details up, as I learn of them, so you'd be wise, going over these files from time to time, and when you are uncertain about who, or what someone is. That includes, but isn't limited to gender.
  1. Eponey
    Eponey,that's me.
  2. Celeste
    She's a very close fiend.
  3. Xenia
    She is a close friend of mine.
  4. Murphy
  5. Amr
    the Librarian
  6. Siglinde
    The secretary for the office of schedules, and a friend.
  7. John
    My friend, and prophet.
  8. Denice
    Maybe I did not know her well before, but I will help her now.
  9. Ismail
    He was at the heart of an incient, he had no interest of being a part of, that is currently tormenting Denice
  10. Mellonie
    I guess she never really was my friend in the first place.