You're My Wonderwall

The Poets are Kids Who Didn't Make It

Zacky Baker was always one to work well under pressure. He loved life and never took any moment for granted. All of that seem to fall apart when he asked his girlfriend of three years to marry him and she said no.

He felt as if the weight of world was on his shoulders and began to crush him. He needed an escape. He needed to blur his vision. First it was smoking pot, but it wasn't enough. He needed something stronger. He needed cocaine. The white powdery substance made everything better. It made life worth living. All the hurt and pain he felt disappeared when he was high. Quitting wasn't an option for him, even if he was hurting everyone around him.

When Mallory was pregnant, he felt the need to step in and be her superhero. She moved in with him, and it felt as though he was finally doing something right. Zacky Baker was finally getting his life back on track. Or so everyone thought. He knew it wouldn't be long before someone caught on to his game. He was certain it would have been one of the guys. Not Mallory.

The hurt he saw in his eyes were un bearable. How could he have hurt her? How did his addiction cause him to abandon his best friend? He fucked up bad this time and he was sure there was no fix this with her or anyone else.

He wanted to close his eyes and never wake up again. Zack Baker realized he was a druggie. He was sure there was no way to fix this assumption with anyone. When he bought that bag of cocaine, he's intention were clear: He was going to snort it all until he could not think.

It was as if everything slowed down. His thoughts became blurred, and the only thing he could hear was the pounding of his heart in his ears. The sound of his heart slowed quickly. Soon he felt as if he couldn't breath or move any part of his body. Zack's eyes began rolling in the back of his head. And it all went black.

He was sure this was the end and he was willing to accept it with open arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a filler. Thanks to all who comment. I appreciate so much! I feel the love!