You're My Wonderwall

Can You Hear Me Screaming at You 'Til I'm Blue in the Face?

Zack walked into the house and threw the keys on the table. Tonight was harder than he thought. All through dinner he couldn't help but want to leave to the restroom and take a hit. His itch was getting harder to conceal.

"You know, I've been thinking, maybe we should lay in bed and see where it goes from there?" Mal said in a sultury voice. He smiled at her offer. He didn't care that she was pregnant, he still found her iresistable.

"Are you up for that?" he asked. She kept telling him that she was tired all night at dinner.

"Of course I am. I'm always ready for that." She smiled. She really just wanted to feel needed. Mallory knew ths was the only way she could get Zack to a while and keep her company. It was sad and she knew this, but she couldn't stand to be alone anymore.

"Then I'll meet you in the room. I'm going to get some water."

"Alright, but don't take too long." Mal warned playfully.

Zack watched as Mal hurried to the bed room before he walked into the kitchen. He grabbed the top stool and reached up to the tallest cabinet. He easily found his package.

"Get it together Zack. Don't fuck this up." He whispered to himself. He slowly closed the cabinet door hoping not to make a sound. Then he shook some coke out on the table.

"Zack, I-" Mal stopped as she came into the kitchen. Zack quickly turned around trying to cover his dirty deed. "What are you hiding?" She smiled playfully.

"It's nothing really." He told her quietly. Mal took one step forward. He quietly raised his right hand up. "Just go back to bed, I'll be right there?"

Mal knew something wasn't right. "Zack, stop playing. What are you hiding?" She asked suspciously. She had a bad feeling about what was behind his back.

"Nothing!' He yelled. She ignored his request and pushed him out of the way. Her eyes landed on the bag and then the white lines on the counter.

Zack was angry and embrassed she found this way. "What the fuck is this?" She yelled. "Are you seriously fucking doing this shit?" She yelled.

"It's none of your fucking business?!"
"LIke hell it isn't. You are saying that the reason you haven't been home and ignoring me is because you're doing Coke?"

"Leave me alone." He growled walking out of the kitchen.

"No, I'm pregnant! You're suppose to help me and instead you're doing this shit and God only knows what else." She was livid at what she had fou nd. She trusted him and no he broke it.

"It's not my fucking kid! I didn't ask for this!"

Mal was silent. He had been so reasuring of this situation, and now this came out. "Fuck you. I've been there for you, and you promised you stopped! I'm glad you're not the father. I'm thankful he won't have to let down by a deadbeat druggie for a father. You're so fucking selfish! You don't care who the fuck you're hurting anymore! I'm leaving." She huffed. She made her way to the hallway. Zack quickly followed behind her. Her words had cut him like a knife.

"Mal, let's talk about this." He sighed trying to reason with her.

"No, I don't know if that's Zack talking or the druggie."

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me!" He grabbed her arm and turned around. He turned around with such force she banged her head against the wall shelf.

"Stop being so stubborn." He growled.

Mal couldn't focus on his words any longer. Her head began throbbing. She placed her hand where she hit her head and looked at it.

There was blood.

Before Zack finished his sentence, Mallory felt the dark consume her.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Tell me what you think!

Title came from- Deaf before Dishonor

Comment!