You're My Wonderwall

A Turn For the Best or the Worst

Mal groaned from the throbbing pain caused by the stitches. She was trying to ignore the stares and whispers caused by her family and friends. She wasn't ready to talk to anyone about the situtation, but she was trying so hard to make her brothers and father understand Zack hadn't hit her. At this point she knew no on was going to believe her. All she wanted right now was rest. This day had been long enough and she needed all the rest she could get.

"Why are you defending him?! Look at the marks on your arm!" Matt snapped at her.

"Stop already!" She hissed back.

"Matthew leave your sister alone!" His mother sighed. "That's it. I'm the only one staying here tonight. The rest of you are going to say goodbye and leave." She ordered.

Her father gave a look of defeat. "You heard the woman. Say goodbye and let's head out." Mallory gave her a mother a look of grattidude.

"We'll be back in the morning." Her father sighed. Then everyone was out of the room.

"Thanks so much Mama."

"No problem honey."

"I know you want to know what happened..." She began.

"Tell me when you're ready. Right now, stress is not good for you or the baby. Rest." Her mother sighed. She tuck her in bed, gave her a kiss, and turned off the light.

This was going to be one of the longest night ever.

~~~~6661~~~~~

Mal woke up around 10 when the nurse knocked on the door for her hourly check up.

"I have breakfast!" Sheri the nurse smiled as she walked in. "You need to eat. I also have a baby asprin the doctor told me you could take if you want?" she asked.

Mal groaned slightly. "Maybe if I take it this once." She mumbled.

"Allow yourself a small cheat honey. You need to be strong for the baby as well." her mother told her softly. Mallory nodded taking the medication in her hand and placing it in her mouth. Sheri handed her some water. after swallowing the medication, Sheri patted her hand and walked out the door.

"How are you feeling today?" Mom asked happily.

"Better." She forced a small smile. "Mom, Zack didn't hit me."

"I know."

"How?" Mal asked confused.

"Mother's instinct. It comes when you get the kid."

"We got into an agrument over something, and I bumped my head against the damn shelf."

"What was the argument about?"

"Just stuff." She shrugged.

"Was it over the fact this isn't his child?" once Mallory was shocked by her mother's words. No one but Val had knew about everything.

"What the-?" she breathed out confused.

"Like I said mother's instinct." she shrugged.

"He promised he would help, then he said some shit that pissed me off."

"Just remember if it doesn't work out, you can come home and we can help."

"I know. Zack was there, when-when." She stopped herself . It still her to say it out loud. She immediatley felt her mother's arms around her.

"Shh, it'll be ok."

"He told me it wasn't his and left. I didn't want to disappoint anyone." she cried softly.

"We wouldn't be disappointed in you. It's that jerk that left you two. He should have taken responsibility. Zack is trying to step up to the plate. He just needs to stop doing all the drugs."

"Ok mom, now you're freaking me out!"

"He needs help, and he will soon understand that we are are to help. He's in love with you, just give him some time. I know more than you kids give me credit for. Sometimes our minds make decisions before our hearts, but I know for sure that two are willing to work everything out."

"I just feel so lonely." She mumbled quietly.

"Mal. look at me." Her mother demanded. "Zacky loves you. He has been since you were 17! It might not look like he does, but you are blind as hell. I'm just surprised it took this to happen for you two to come together."

Before Mallory could retort back,the door flew opened followed by Jimmy.

"Thank god you're awake MJ! I need to talk to you ASAP!" He said rushing over to the hospital bed.

"James. What the hell are you on?!" My mother scolded him.

"Sorry, but Zack had an accident!"

Mal immediately sat up. "What like a car accident?" She asked surprised.

"No, He had an overdose."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my update from when Mibba had that site update and erased everything.

Comment or message! It's appreciated!

Thanks for reading. I'm working more on this and all my stories to bring to you