Status: Complete - Thanks for reading

My Dad's a Rockstar?

Chapter 2

Zara's POV

I couldn’t wait for this weeks Troubled Angels as there was a whole article on Avenged Sevenfold and an interview with them.

It was the Saturday before it came out. I was hanging out with Lilly, Maddie, Rosie, Jack, Daniel and Frankie.

Mum was going to take us all over to America to see Avenged live in New York. I only had to wait five days.

“So Zara you ready for this weeks Troubled Angels?” Lilly asked.

“Fuck yeah I am.” I smiled at her. She laughed.

“Good. So what about your mum taking us over to New York to see A7X?”

“Oh God its gonna be amazing. Are you packed yet?”

“Almost. You?”

“Yep of cause I was packed a week ago” I smiled at her just as mum came in.

“Zara. Maddie, Rosie, Lilly, Jack, Daniel and Frankie are here” She smiled.

“Thanks mum.” And just as I finished thanking mum they all came in to my room.

“Hey Miss Paulhus” The all said at the same time.

“How many times do I have to tell you, you can call me Gena or considering you’re all over here a lot you can call mum” She laughed softly.

“Ok mum”

"See you later I’m of to work.”

"Ok mum” I hugged her just before she left.

“So what do you guys wanna do?” Frankie asked.

“Movie marathon” We all said at the same time and laughed after.

Four days later

I was sat in my room listening to City of Evil and waiting for mum to come back from shopping. All I could think about was what might be in the interview. I heard the front door unlock. I smiles and went down and sat in the living room.

“Mum? Did you get Troubled Angels for me?” I said as she walked in.

“I’m sorry sweetie. Nowhere had it sorry.”

“What?” she was about to say something just as there was a knock on the door.

“One minute Zee” She shouted as she opened the door. The guys came in and all looked at me.

“Zara did you get the mag this week?” I shook my head no “Will I think you may wanna read it” Lilly handed me the copy she head with her.

I read it and once I was done I looked up at mum “Please tell me that this isn’t what I think it is.” She looked at me then mumbled.

“Its what you think it is yes” I looked at the guys shocked.

I couldn’t look at mum. I ran to my room and locked the door. I always wondered why my second name wasn’t the same as mums. I never asked mum about my dad because I just thought that he left me and mum or he never wanted me, but to find out that mum left dad and the fact the my dad is Zacky fucking Vengeance.

“Zee” I heard Frankie say softly from the other side of my door.

“Leave me alone Frankie please” I mumbled not wanting to talk to anyone at the moment.

“Zara I’m sure your mum had a good reason as to why she left. Please let me in. We don’t have to talk about it. I just need to know you’re ok. Please.” I smiled. Frankie always knew how to cheer me up. I opened the door to let him in. He smiled as he walked in.

“Thank you Zee” He sat on my bed and patted the space next to him.

“Frankie I don’t know what to do. I just found out that my dad is Zacky Vengeance and that mum never told me about it.” I sat on my bed next to him and looked at my hands.

“I know Zee but your mum probably had a good reason why she didn’t tell you about him being your dad. Maybe she didn’t want any magazines finding out that you’re a famous guitarist’s daughter.”

“True. But I don’t get why she didn’t tell me about it. Surely I deserved to know who my dad was.”

“Well yeah you do but did you ever ask her about your dad?”

“No. I grew up thinking he left and didn’t want anything to do with me. So I didn’t care about him but to find that mum left dad was a big shock.”

“I know Zee. How about me, you, Lilly, Maddie, Rosie, Jack and Daniel all go out somewhere?”

“Yeah sure. Who else buys Troubled Angels?” I asked as I got my red converse on.

“Errr a few people from school. Why?”

“Then I guess we’ll see a few people asking if it’s true.”

“If they ask just say you don’t know about it or something”

“Will do” We walked out of my room and down to the others. “Guys you wanna go out somewhere?”

“Yeah” They all said together.

“Zara?” I heard mum say as we walked out. I slammed the door shut and headed to the beach with my best friends in the whole world.