Status: Complete - Thanks for reading

My Dad's a Rockstar?

Chapter 6

A mont later

We were in Florida right now. I had been having the time of my life with my dad and uncles. Their shows were amazing but throughout the whole time I was here I hadn’t heard a thing from my mom or my friends I was worried that they wasn’t allowed to come. I would ask dad if he had heard anything but he always said no. Same with my uncles and Auntie Val.

Aunt Michelle had come not long after mom had gone and she was so happy to see my but she was sad that she had missed mom. I told her that she would be coming back soon but I was starting to get the feeling that she wasn’t. Now I know how dad had felt for fourteen years. It was horrible.

Right now Auntie Val and Aunt Michelle had taken me out to a mall while the guys slept after the night of drinking.

“Where to first?” Auntie Val asked.

“Hot Topic” I said.

“All right” Aunt Michelle smiled as she and Auntie Val led the way to Hot Topic.

We spent an hour and half in there before going to get some lunch before making our way out of the mall. As we were walking I bumped into someone. I looked up to stare into the most amazing chocolate brown eyes that could have given Uncle Brian a run for his money.

“Shit. I’m so sorry. Are you alright?” He asked.

“Yeah. I’m fine. I wasn’t looking where I was going.”

“I’m Oliver”

“Zara”

“It’s nice to meet you Zara”

“Likewise” I noticed Auntie Val and Aunt Michelle were watching us but from a distance. Which I was thankful for.

“So I’ve never seen you around here before”

“I’m for England but I came to see my favorite band live in New York a month ago and I finally met my dad.”

“England? So what’s it like over there?”

“Shit. There isn’t anything to do, the weather’s horrible and most people are so annoying”

“So are you planning on staying around here for long?”

“No. We are going to a new state in a few weeks my dad and hid band has a few shows here then we’re having a week or two here as like a break”

“So where’s you’re dad and his band from?”

“California”

“How old are you?”

“Fifteen. You?”

“Ei-Fifteen”

“Cool. Do you wanna hang out?”

“Yeah sure”

“I’ll be right back I’ll just tell my Aunties that I’m staying here.” I smiled as I walked over to Val and Michelle. “Can I stay at the mall with Oliver?”

“Oliver?” Aunt Michelle asked.

“Yeah the guy I was talking to” She looked at Val and then back at me.

“Val?”

“Err be back at the bus by” She looked at her phone for the time. “Well its 1:30pm now so be back by 3:00pm. Any later and your dad will be pissed.”

“Thanks Auntie Val and Aunt Michelle” I hugged them both before walking back to Oliver.

“I take it you can stay”

”Yep” I said popping the ‘p’. He laughed.

“Where do you wanna go?”

“Err wherever”

We had spent most of the time walking and talking about whatever came to mind. It was 2:59pm and we were still sat outside of the mall. He was holding me close with his arms wrapped around me.

“Oli. I have to go. It takes 20 minutes to get back to my dad’s bus and I need to be there in” I looked at my phone. “Shit I need to be there in one minute.” I said while I tried to get up. He kept a hold of me and turned my face towards him. And the next thing I know his lips are on mine. At first I’m not sure but it didn’t take long for me to start kissing him back. He runs his tongue a long my bottom lip asking for entrance. I was a little hesitant at first but I slowly allowed him to roam my mouth with his tongue.

He pulled back after what seemed like forever when in fact it was only five minutes.

“Zara? I know we’ve only just met and all but will you go out with me?”

I was shocked to say the least. I had only just met him and he was already asking me out. I couldn’t form any words so I just nodded my head. He kissed me again but thins time it was a lot sweeter and quicker. He pulled me to my feet and linked out hands together.

“Which way to the bus?” He asked. I told him. I couldn’t keep the smile off of my face. Not even dad having ago at me for being late could upset me right now.

We arrived at the bus too soon for my liking. I could see someone walking back and forth I’m guessing it was dad. Oliver pulled me into another kiss before he hugged me.

“I’ll see you tomorrow at the same place around 11am?” He asked.

“I’ll see you then” I kissed his cheek before turning and walking to the bus.

The second I opened the door dad was there.

“Zara Valary Baker. Where have you been? It’s 3:45. You’re late and in so much trouble”

“Dad I was with my boyfri-” I stopped my self but dad had already worked it out. Shit.

“You’re boyfriend? You only met him today Zara”

“I know daddy but I really like him. I’m meeting him tomorrow at the mall at 11am. I’ll bring him back here so you can meet him.”

I could tell he wasn’t pleased but tough if he didn’t like it it’s not my fault. I’m fifteen I’m old enough to make my own choices.

Dad wasn’t pleased about it. “Fine you can meet him but you are back here by 2:00pm. Got it?”

“Yes dad” The rest of the night was rather boring Auntie Val and Uncle Matt were having an early night, Uncle Johnny and dad were playing on the Xbox whiles Aunt Michelle and Uncle Brian cuddled up together watching dad and Johnny. I was sat texting Oliver. I couldn’t wait for tomorrow.

I woke up the next day around 9:30am. I got dressed in an Avenged shirt, Red skinny jeans, my black converse and my red studded belt and my black studded belt. As soon as I was ready I walked to the front of the bus smelling Aunite Val’s awesome cooking.

“Morning” She smiled.

“Morning” I smiled back “What’s for breakfast?”

“Bacon, egg and toast”

“Mmm” She laughed softly. As she handed me some before the guys came out. There was something about Val’s food that woke anyone.

“So you ready to see him” Aunt Michelle asked.

I nodded my head and out the corner of my eye I could see that dad still wasn’t too happy about me and Oliver. Poor him. He’ll have to put up with it.

I looked at the time seeing it was 10:30am.

“I’ve go to go guys I’ll see you later” I smiled.

“See ya” They all said together.

I walked to the mall quicker than before and found Oliver already stood there.

“Hey” I smiled as I walked over to him.

“Hey” He smiled and pulled me into a hug then kissed me quickly.

“Oh I have to be back by 2:00pm and my dad wants to meet you”

“That’s fine”

We walked around the mall hand in hand while we talked. We had got some lunch and were heading back to the bus so Oli could meat dad.

He kissed me before we walked on the bus. I was shocked at first. Mom and my friends were here. They didn’t look to happy.

“Guys this is Oliver. Oliver this is my dad, mom, Auntie Val, Uncle Matt, Aunt Michelle, Uncle Brian, Uncle Johnny, Jack, Daniel, Rosie, Lilly, Alice, Maddie and Frankie” I pointed each one out as I said their name.

“Hi. It’s nice to meet you all”

It felt like hours that they were all asking him questions but Oli never minded.

I walked him of the bus and kissed him and smiled. “I’ll see you sometime. I’ll text you”

“Alright” He kissed me softly and hugged me before going. I walked back on the bus and looked at everyone’s faces. They all said the same thing ‘I don’t like him’

“So what do you think?”

“Zara. He’s not good for you” Uncle Matt said.

“But-”

“Zara I don’t want you seeing him anymore” Dad said.

“But daddy”

“Zara you’re dad’s right and so is Matt” Mom said.

“I hate you. It’s my life not yours so stay out of it”

“Zara. We’re looking out for you” Dad said as he came to hug me.

“No you’re not. You’re trying to ruin my life. Leave me alone.” I pushed him back and ran to the bunks and laid in mine crying.

I texted Oliver.

Hey. Is there anyway I can meet you tonight?

Hey. Yeah sure I’ll meet you on the road before where your dad’s bus is.

I smiled at him. ‘Thanks. I’ll be there around 11pm.

Ok baby

I smiled. I only had to wait three hours before I’d be outta here.

Zacky’s POV

I couldn’t believe that Zara had just pushed me away like that and how could she think I wanted to ruin her life. There was just something about Oliver that wasn’t right and I didn’t want him near my baby girl.

“Zack. Don’t worry man she’ll came down soon.” Johnny told me.

Gena shook her head “It’ll take time. Her temper is just likes Zack. Once she found out that I left him she wouldn’t talk to me no matter how many times I would ask her”

I looked at her. “Great that makes me feel a lot better” I snapped at her. “Sorry”

“See.” Gena smiled.

The guys laughed. “Yeah”

I wish I could get her to see that there is some thing not right with him.

It was around 10:45 when we all decided that we would go to bed.

Zara’s POV

While I waited for them all to go to bed I had been packing my things. I wrote a note for them saying.

‘I’m sorry. I can’t stay here I’m going so don’t bother looking for me’

I texted Oli to let him know I was on my way.

I grabbed my bags that had everything I would need and headed out of the bunks area knowing no one would be up. I get of the bus and started walking to where I would meet Oliver.

I smiled as I saw him. “Hey babe” I kissed him. He kissed back and pulled away.

“Hi. Running from daddy?”

“Yeah. He doesn’t like you. He thinks you’re not good for me.”

“Yeah. Well you should listen to daddy baby” He smirked and grabbed my arm and pulled me over to his car.

“What? Let go of me now”

“No” He shoved me into his car. He had a pair of handcuffs with him and cuffed my hand to her door so I couldn’t get out.

“Why are you doing this?” I said with tears running down my cheeks.

“Because your dad’s rich and you’re a slut”

I felt a pain in my arm and looked to see a needle. I felt the liquid go into my bloodstream.

“W-w-what was that?”

“Just something to shut you up you fucking slut”

I felt my head become heavy before everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've added Oliver to the character page

Thanks for the readers, subscribers and comments :)