Status: Complete - Thanks for reading

My Dad's a Rockstar?

Chapter 8

Dream

“Zara baby” I heard him call.

“No go away” I coward away from him, I felt my back pressed up against the wall. Tears streaming down my face.

“Babe don’t be afraid. I love you.” He leaned his body against mine and held my wrists above my head and started kissing my neck after taking my shirt off.

“P-p-please” I begged but he carried on like I never said a word.


The dream changed just as quickly as it started.

“Zara I’m coming for you and one my one you’ll lose the ones you love staring with Zeke, then your friends, your aunts and uncles then finally your mom and dad” I screamed.

“Zara?” I felt someone shaking my shoulder.

“Go away”

“Zara it’s me Zeke”

“Zeke” I opened my eyes fully and looked up at him as he nodded his head. “Where are we?”

“Well Frankie text me saying they were in The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach. We’re about 10 minuets away.”

“Ok” I smiled.

Not long after we pulled up outside a very grand hotel.

“Wow” I got out and looked at him and smiled.

“You ready?”

“Yeah. I missed them so much.” He took my hand and led me through the door.

“Frankie said that he and your other friends are around the pool while your dad, mom, aunts and uncles are in the bar.”

“Alright”

We walked to the pool out back and I smiled the second I saw them all sat laughing and smiling. We walked up to them.

“Hey” I said making them all look at me.

“Zara” They all said and hugged me. I smiled more and looked at Zeke looking forlorn.

“Guys this is Zeke. Zeke this is Frankie, Alice, Rosie, Maddie, Lilly, Jack and Daniel.” I pointed to each one of them as I said their name.

“Hey” Zeke waved at them and smiled a little.

“Hey, so you helped Zee out?” Maddie asked.

“Yeah. I couldn’t sit and watch her be treated like that.”

“What took you so long to do something about it?”

“My brother’s best friend’s with Oliver. I would be with him because my mom and dad wouldn’t trust me in the house by my self. I needed to wait for Oliver to go out one day so I could help her out. But it was longer then I thought it would”

“Thanks for looking out for her” Frankie smiled.

“It’s the least I could do”

We all sat talking for a while before Frankie said we should go back inside. As we were walking through a very drunk Uncle Johnny with Aunt Lacey helping him, were walking up to their room. They didn’t notice us but I didn’t mind. We went to the bar and saw the guys and girls sat together. Frankie went up to them and let mom know that they were going up to their rooms for the night.

I know that I should go up to them but I want them to be sober when they see me again. Once we got up to their rooms the boys went in one with Zeke. While I went with the girls. Maddie shared her bed with me and it wasn’t long before we all fell asleep.

There was a knocking on the door that woke me up. “Girls?” it was Auntie Val’s voice that came through the door.

“Yeah” Alice went to the door and opened in a little bit.

“We’re going soon so I just wanted to make sure that you were all ready”

“We nearly are Val” She smiled and left. Alice closed the door and looked at me. “So when are you going to tell them that you’re back?”

“I was planning on letting you all go on the bus before me and I’d go on with Zeke after.”

“So you’re gonna surprise them?”

“Yep” I smiled at her and helped them get their things packed.

Soon all of their bags were packed and they were ready to go to the bus when Uncle Matt came in.

“Girls you re-” he stopped and looked at me “Ready?”

“Yeah. Please don’t say anything to anyone please I wanna surprise them.”

“Ok Zara” He hugged me before leaving the room.

“Let’s go before someone else comes in” Lilly smiled.

We left the room and got to the bus where they all went on.

Gena’s POV

I sat in the bathroom on the bus not believing what I was seeing. I couldn’t be.

“Gena, are you alright in there?” Val’s voice came through the door.

“N-no Val”

“Can I come in then hun” I opened the door for her and sat back on the floor. “What is it?”

“Val I’ve been sick the past few mornings”

“So you think you’re pregnant?” I shook my head.

“I know I am” I pointed to the sink. She looked and then looked back at me.

“Gee Zack’s gonna be happy.” I shook my head again.

“He won’t want it. And with Zara missing”

“Gena don’t think like that of cause he will want it. Zara’s gonna come back”

“O-ok. Val, will you come with me to tell him please”

“Yeah sure. It won’t be long now until this little guy’s here” She smiled as she rested her hands on her belly that looks like it’s gonna pop anytime soon.

“How did Matt handle it?”

“Well at first he was shocked but after it all sunk in he was extremely happy” she smiled more.

“Thanks Val” I smiled a little as I got up and hugged her, the best I could with her belly as big as it is.

“It’s ok Gena”

We walked to the front of the bus. I bit my lip and looked at Zack.

“Zee we need to talk” I know they’re the only words a guy never wants to hear from a woman but I didn’t know how else to start it.

“About what?” He bit his lip and rubbed the back of his neck. I took his hand and led him to the bunks.

“Zacky I-I need to tell you something.”

“What?” He looked worried.

“Zack, I’m p-pregnant” I looked down afraid of his reaction.

“What? Wow” I looked up at him shocked.

“You’re not upset about it?”

“Babe why would I be?”

“Because of Zara still being missing” I looked away. “I’m sorry”

“Gena don’t be sorry baby” He put his finger under my chin and turned my face to look at him. “Baby I love you. Don’t be sorry about it. Zara is coming back.” He kissed me before taking my hand in his and leading me into the front of the bus where all of the guys were there and the girls.

“Where is Alice and the others?” I asked.

“She said they were ready when I went to check to make sure. So they should be here soon” Matt said from next to Val.

“Ok. Err guys can I tell you something?” I bit my lip and looked at them.

“Of cause you can Gena.” Michelle smiled.

“Thanks” I smiled a little and kept a hold of Zack’s hand tightly “Err i-I’m p-pregnant”

“Wow” They said at once. Val smiled and hugged me again. “Do you feel better now?”

I nodded my head “Yeah that’s again Val”

“It’s ok”

“Wait you knew?” Michelle looked at us.

“Yeah I went to see that she was ok. She said no and I went in to talk to her and she told me. She wasn’t sure about telling Zack because of Zara still being missing. I told her that he wouldn’t be upset or anything like that.”

Just then the bus door open and Frankie and Alice walked in with the others and some boy I’ve never seen before. He looked about there age.

“Guys this is Zeke. Zeke this is Zack, Gena, Matt, Val, Brian, Michelle, Johnny and Lacey.”

“Hey” He mumbled. I noticed he had an Avenged bracelet and smiled at him.

“Hey” I smiled and hugged him “Where did you guys meet him?”

“He came to the pool last night. I thought he could come with us as he and his family doesn’t get on. But it’s your choice to whether he can come with us or not Zack” Frankie looked at him and smiled a little.

Zack looked at the others and then Zeke “Sure why not”

“Are we all here now” Val looked over everyone.

“Almost” Alice smiled before she walked off the bus. We all looked confused until she walked back with someone else. At first I didn’t recognize the person as they were covered in bruises. Some yellowing and a few that were only a day or so old.

“Zara?” Zack looked at her.

“Daddy” She hugged him and started crying into his chest.

“W-w-what happened?” He mumbled and he held her close.

Zara’s POV

I told them all what happened and how Zeke helped me. Lets just say Dad, Matt, Bri and Johnny all wanted to kill Oliver.

Mom told me that she was pregnant and I couldn’t be more than happy about it. I was gonna have a little brother or sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all of the readers, recs, subscribers and comments :)