Holes 2

A few years ago, Camp Green Lake was a place for juvenile delinquents in replace of jail. After the discovery that the camp was actually not to build character, but to find treasure, it was taken away from the Warden.

The camp then became a summer camp for girls for two years before failing to keep the attention of the girls. It was also leaked that Camp Green Lake was covered with Yellow Spotted Lizards and it was given back to the Warden Walker.

After a long trial, she was able to turn the camp back into a choice instead of jail. The only difference was that both boys and girls would be able to attend.

Because of the difficulty of digging holes and lack of rain, many girls got sick and nearly died from exhaustion, it was passed that no girl could attend and the age was stretched out to 21 years old for boys.

Cat Tessy is a 20 year old girl who gets caught in a mess where she is sent to the famous camp Green Lake for male juvenile delinquents in confusion of the state of Tennessee.

Now she must deal with giving up her rich life style and living with only one woman who begins to make Cat into her daughter and hundreds of men who believe a woman should spend her life in a kitchen.