Status: Completed

Soothing Voice

Un

How he became interested in me, I’ve no clue. That day we met, July 17th 2012, I was walking down a beautiful beach in England, lost in thought when I clumsily bumped into him. I remember how it felt like when he put his arms around me before we fell. I have to admit that I liked how it felt. And I was a little embarrassed as well. He fell on his back, receiving most of the impact, and I fell on top of him. And at that moment, when I looked up at him and saw his perfect face, his beautiful green eyes that looked at me with amusement written on them, at that moment I knew I had fallen for him. You see, I have always consider myself a hopeless romantic. Reading books such as Romeo & Juliet and hoping something like that – minus the death of them at the end of the story – would happen to me. But until that day, the day I met Harry Styles, the love of my life, I had never ever experience what love felt like. Never had I had boyfriend. Or a first kiss.

I think I am pretty and good looking. At least that’s what my family and friends always told me. I was short, yeah only 5’2”, but you know how they said short is good. Or is that just something I made up? Well, who cares right? I had a curvy body for someone my height. I was light skinned; I had long, curly brown hair that reached my lower back. And my eyes were a nice shade of blue. Now I think you are wondering why I had never been in a relationship if I was – not to be modest – good looking. Well, there is a reason and here it goes... I’m deaf. I had been ever since I was born. Boys would look at me and would make their way over to talk to me only to walk away when they realized I couldn’t actually hear them. I would understand them by reading their lips, and I could talk a little bit which I had learned at a deaf’s academy I went when I was little but for some reason they didn’t want to talk to me after they found out about me being deaf.

So, why would Harry Styles, an internationally recognized Pop star, and the reason lots of girls would scream their lungs out at concerts, be interested in me is what I have always asked myself. Back onto the day we met, after we fell on the sand, I just stayed there on top of him, looking at him and then I saw that he was chuckling I guess, and he started to apologize, saying he should’ve paid more attention. And what did I do? Well, I just stared at him, even when he helped me up and looked at me weirdly. He asked me if something was wrong. That’s when I sighed and prepared myself to see yet another boy –a really handsome boy I might add – walk away.

I muttered a low ‘I’m sorry” before I looked at him and signaled to him that I couldn’t hear by touching my ears and saying “ I can’t hear you.”

He was stunned for a moment, his brows furrowing in confusion. Then he spoke again and I had to concentrate to read his lips, he is pretty tall. Good thing he spoke slowly. “How can you talk, then? How do you understand what I am saying?” Was what he said. Then he slapped his forehead, looked away and said. “Why am doing? She probably just knew how to explain she can’t hear.” I laughed, or what felt like laughing to me, before answering him.

“I can read you lips.” I said smiling at him. “And I learned how to talk when I was younger. I may not hear what I’m saying but I feel it.”

“Well, your voice is beautiful.” He said moving his lips slowly, as if to help me understand him better. “And you are beautiful too.” He finished, smiling that gorgeous smile of his.

I blushed and looked away. I was happy because he had called me beautiful but also confused. Confused as to why he had stayed and not walked away like boys usually would. I looked back at him. “Thank you.” I replied.

“No problem, love” He replied back. “So,” He started “would you like to go get some ice cream?” He asked me, smiling, his adorable dimples showing.

“Of course.” I said. Not able to resit at the sight of him.

“I’m Harry, by the way. Harry Styles.” He said, holding up his hand for me to shake.

“Marianne Lewis. Nice to meet you.” I replied taking his soft hand. And there I felt it again, like electricity going through my body. And I knew it, right then and there, that I was in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harry Styles Two-Shot!!
First Part :D