Were I A Zombie

Love Your Guts

Sara and Ronnie had never wanted to become one of those overly mushy couples, but these things do happen when the relationship is new and the sex is great.

“I love you more than air,” Ronnie whispered into her hair as he held her tight. The two had just had some of that aforementioned great sex and were cuddling in the aftermath.

“I love you more than puppies!” Sara replied. This was a big deal, because who doesn’t love puppies?

“I would use all the wish flowers in the world to keep you mine.” Ronnie said, as his fingers traced over the tattoo on her shoulder, which just so happened to be of a wish flower.

His inspiration for that one was obvious, but Sara still found it adorable. She sat up and stretched before leaning over the bed and grabbing his discarded shirt from the floor. “Ronnie, were I a zombie, I would still love you.”

Ronnie wriggled his eyebrows as she pulled his shirt on over her head. “Would you resist the temptation to eat my brains?”

Sara stood and scoffed. “No.” Ronnie’s eyebrows shot up, this was not the answer he was expecting.

“Well,” she turned to him, “Were I a zombie and had an insatiable taste for brains, I’m sure your brains would taste the best, so I’d want to eat them more than all the others.”

Ronnie couldn’t help but laugh out loud, reaching over and grabbing her by the hips, bringing her back down onto the bed with him. “I love you, my crazy zombie girl.”

She made a little growl face before they kissed happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm a nerd. And I love nerd love. And I love this. :3
x