Status: Complete!

Wasted Nights

Is This The End or The Beginning?

I was walking to my car when my phone started blaring my ring tone. "I'm at a payphone trying to call home,All of my change I spent on you ,Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong ,Where are the plans we made for two?" (Maroon 5) "Hello"

"Alexis, where are you?"

"Jordan, I was at work. Where do you think I was?"

"Lex, don't be like that. I am so sorry for saying those things to you."

"Jordan, calling your girlfriend a whore is not okay."

"Please come home. I miss your blue eyes, your black hair, and your breathtaking smile."

"Jordan, I have to go meet Summer at the bar. Maybe I will see you there, I heard that some of the guys are gonna be there."

"Where did you hear that?"

"Oh, I don't know, I guess whore's just hear things." I snapped, then I hung up the phone. I hated him. We have been fighting so much lately. It must be because I said that we weren't having any kids right now. In my defense, we aren't even married yet, and I own a dance studio with my best friend.

Flashback

"Hey baby, sorry I'm late." I called as I walked into the house.

"Where have you been?" Jordan asked. You could tell his anger was about to boil over.

"I was at the studio. Then I met Colton for coffee."

"Who and the hell is Colton?"

"A guy who is friends with Summer."

"So why are you spending time with him?"

"He asked me to, because he needed advice on how to ask out Summer."

"While, I wanted you to be home so we could talk."

"Well Mr. Staal, I am here now. Let's talk."

"I want a baby." Man, he just gets straight to the point.

"Yeah, well I want a marriage."

"Why do you always start that?"

"I made it clear when we moved in together, I will not have a baby with you until we are married."

"Why the fuck not?!?" He raised his voice at me now.

"You know why! My parent had me, and then they broke up. My life was extremely difficult while growing up, because they had me before they were ready."

"So, you won't have a baby with me, but you will go out for coffee with guys you barely know. What a WHORE!" I slapped him, without even thinking about it first.

"Jordan Staal, do not ever say that to me again."

"Why, it's true."

"Fuck you! I am staying at Summers!" I shouted before slamming the door.

Present Time

I pulled up at the bar and got out of my car. I changed into a dress at the dance studio before going to the bar. I walked into the bar. I looked for Summer. I saw her waving at me. She was sitting at a table with Kris Letang, Geno (Evgeni Malkin) and Sidney. "Hey Summer!"

"Hey, so did he call?"

"Yeah, and he misses me."

"You love him, why don't you just tell him that?"

"He never asks me to marry him, but he always asks me to have kids with him."

"You no want kids?" Geno asked me.

"I do! But I want to be married first."

"Babe, stop thinking about him and let get wasted!" Summer screamed.

"Yeah, okay!"

************************************************************************************************************************

It has been three years since that night at the bar. I called Jordan from a payphone that night and broke up with him.

Flashback

I stumbled out of the bar with Geno. I had way to many drinks, but at that time I didn't care. I looked around for a payphone on the street. "Hello" A groggy sounding Jordan answered.

"Babyyy! I just called to tell you that we are done. Overr!"

"Alexis! Where are you? What are you saying?"

"I saiddd, we are done!"

"You're drunk, I will come get you. Where are you?"

"Noooo! You will not come get meee. I am just some whore who is going home with your buddy!"

"What???" Just then Geno grabbed the phone.

"Brooo, she go home with me. You and her done, me and her start!" Then he hung up the phone.

Reality

"Mommy!!!!!!"

"Hey Victoria! Hey babe!" Geno walked into the room with our daughter. Since that night I got married to Geno. I did get pregnant that night, but at least Geno wanted to marry me. We fell in love, we didn't just do it because of the baby. I guess I had a baby with Geno because he was capable of loving me, but Jordan never really loved me all the way.

"Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow, 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow,
But you just gave it away. I'm at a payphone trying to call home, All of my change I spent on you, Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong, Where are the plans we made for two? If happy ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this. All those fairy tales are full of shit. One more fucking love song, I'll be sick." (Maroon 5)
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!! So I wrote this a long time ago during this really stupid history class, because there was no way I was going to stay awake during that lesson. It was originally a one shot but someone told me to continue it! Enjoy! Comment and Subscribe!