Status: Complete!

Wasted Nights

Welcome To The World

7 Months Later

"Evgeni, what are you doing here?" I said as I opened the door to find Evgeni standing in the rain. He wasn't supposed to pick up Victoria for two days.

"I needed to say that I'm sorry for being so difficult during our divorce. It couldn't have made your pregnancy any easier." He said stepping into the house.

"Hey, you know it's fine. But I really have to go lie down, I'm on bed rest since I am due any day now." I said. I wanted him to leave, it was to awkward to see him after the divorce and custody process. Plus I was nine months pregnant with twins, that didn't belong to him.

"Yeah, okay. Sorry for just dropping in." He said moving back to the door.

"Yeah, no harm done." I said as I shut the door. I went back up the stairs and into my bedroom. It was stil filled with boxes, since we had only move two weeks ago. I got back on the bed and continued to watch Friends as I heard my cellphone ringing.

"Hey, Jordy."

"Hey babe, how are you feeling?" He asked. I was supposed to go into labour this week, so he called all of the time.

"I, um feel, oh, ow!" I exclaimed as pain started shooting through me. These pains felt just like the pain I got when I went into labour with Victoria.

"What? What's wrong baby?" Jordan asked with a terrified tone.

"I think you need to get home, NOW!" I said before hanging up the phone. Within five minutes Jordan was bursting through the door with Kris.

"Okay, Kris grab the bag. Lex, sweetie, let's go." Jordan said grabbing my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's the girl." The doctor exclaimed as we heard a cry. "Here is your daughter. Your other child should be along in a few minutes." The doctor said handing me our daughter.

"She's beautiful. What do you want to name her?" I said, while tearing up. Jordan sat beside me on the bed.

"She look's like a Riley." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And here is your other daughter!" The doctor said handing us our other daughter.

"You did good baby." Jordan said to me. I layed my head on his shoulder watching him hold our other daughter.

"She looks like a Sarah." I said.

"Yeah. You did good babe!" He said kissing my forehead. A nurse handed me Riley.

"We both did good." I said while turning my head and kissing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the last chapter, but wait for the epilogue.

Hope you enjoyed the story!

Comment, Recommend, Subscribe!

Hope you enjoyed!

~Alexa