Status: Complete!

Wasted Nights

Anything But A Waste Of Time (Epilogue)

8 Years Later

"Riley Ericka Staal, Sarah Linda Staal, get in here now!" I yelled from my bedroom. I was on bedrest again because I was due with twins in two days.

"Yes mom?" My eight year olds said when they entered my room.

"Were you hitting Drew?" I asked my girl because my five year old son, Andrew Marc Staal came into my room telling me his sisters were picking on him.

"No. Can we go play again?" They said, becoming impatient.

"Yes, but go get your dad." I said as they ran out of the room. A few minutes later Jordan walked into the room and hopped on the bed.

"What's up baby?" He asked before rubbing my belly.

"We need baby names for our daughters. We already have Victoria Marie, Riley Erica, Sarah Linda, Jessica Summer, Andrew Marc, Paige Faith, Justin Thomas, Ryan Jared, and Samantha Rose." I said listing all of our children. Jordan and I have been busy these past few years. Victoria is twelve, Riley and Sarah are eight, Jessica is six, Andrew and Paige are five, Justin and Ryan are three, and Samantha is one. Eric thought it was so creative that we named Riley after him but made it Erica, since she is a girl.

"Well why don't we name one Carlee Joy." He said to me. After our first two children, I got more picky about names. We had a lot of practice naming kids, since I have already named nine of them.

"Yeah, I really like that. How about Devyn Marie for our other little girl." I said. Right after I said that I felt a pain that I was very familiar with. I grabbed my belly. "Go wake up Kris so he can watch the kids, Devyn and Carlee are coming out today." I said as Jordan ran out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 Hours Later

"Push Lex! I know you can do it. This is the last one, then they will both be out!" Jordan said trying to encourage me. This was the hardest labour I have ever been through, so I needed a bit of motivation.

"I can't, Please! Can you do it for me?" I said while the tears flowed out of my eyes.

"I can't baby. Do you remember what I said to you seven years ago on our wedding day? You are the strongest woman I know. I know you can do it. Happy anniversary!" He said. Oh yeah! Today was our seventh wedding anniversary.

"There might not be an eighth wedding anniversary. You are never touching me again." I said pushing again. After one minute of pushing I heard the cries of my eleventh child.

"You did so good baby. When do you want to have another one?" He said. I shot him a look as I took my child from the doctor. "I'm kidding! We will wait a while." Jordan got on the bed with Carlee, while I held Devyn.

"Happy birthday girls!" I said to my babies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought Devyn and Carlee were the last children Jordan and I would have. We went on to have four more kids. We had Rachel Alexis and Jonathan Blake three years after we had Devyn and Carlee. Five years after that we had Bethanny Lindsay and Kayla Amanda Marie. So here I am at the age of 46 watching my oldest daughter get married. You see Victoria met one of Dustin Brown's sons when they were fifteen. Victoria is 26, Riley and Sarah are 22, Jessica is 20, Andrew and Paige are 19, Justin and Ryan are 17, Samantha is 16, Carlee and Devyn are 14, Rachel and Jonathan are 11, and Beth and Kayla are 6. Jordan and I stopped having kids at the age 40, since we already had fifteen kids together. I look back on those nights so long ago, when I thought I was wasting my time and I realize, that it was time well spent because I have everything I ever wanted. Evgeni did eventually marry, and went on to have one more daughter. Victoria already has a daughter and son who are two, Dustin and Tanya. Apparently my side of the family is known to have twins, which is true since I had six sets of twins, so I warned my kids to expect big families.

As I watched my daughter say 'I do' I held Jordan's hand. Victoria had decided she wanted to get married on our 21st wedding anniversary, and her sisters 14th birthday. I kissed Jordan's cheek and whispered "You were anything but a waste of time. I love you"

"I love you too!" He said before kissing me. We turned back and watched our daughter on one of the happiest days of her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and let me know what you thought.

I really love this chapter.

Thanks to everyone who commented on this story.

~Alexa