Sequel: Our Love Is Real
Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Is This Real or Just Pretend?

First Sight

"Quinn, earth to Quinn!" Miranda was yapping to me again.

"Sorry, what?"

"I said, Do you want to come meet the Boston Bruins with me before the game, I won a thing to do that."

"Yeah, sure. Seguin will be there, but why would he notice me?"

"Umm, lets see. You're a blond, blue eyed, sex god."

"Yeah. thanks, Randa."

"Anytime babe!" We got ready for the game, and I put on my Seguin Jersey. We drove to the arena and eventually got to meet the guys.

"Hey, I'm Tyler Seguin." I heard behind me. I spun around to see Tyler standing right in front of me. I fan girled in my head for a moment, then decided that I should say words.

"Hey, I'm Quinn."

"You look very beautiful Quinn. What brings you to Boston?"

"I go to university here. I am actually from Stratford, Ontario."

"Cool! What are you going to school for?"

"I am at an art institute. I am going to be an event planner."

"That sounds interesting. Hey, do you want to go out for food with me after the game, just the two of us?"

"Yeah, sounds great! By the way, score a goal for me."

"Will do Quinn!" I loved the way my name rolled off of his tongue. I walked out of the dressing room after peeling Miranda Off of Brad Marchand, we then went to go look for our seats. This was going to be one hell of a night!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!!!!! New story about Seguin because I love him and his attractiveness. Actually my best friend asked me to write this. So, just opening this up, if you guys ever have story ideas you would like me to write, message me and I will think about it. Comment and Subscribe!