Sequel: Our Love Is Real
Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Is This Real or Just Pretend?

Problem After Problem

Tyler's POV

"No, she's meeting me." I heard behind me. Quinn and I both turned around to see Brad.

"What are you doing here?" Quinn spat. She had a strong grip on her hand which let me know she was both uncomfortable and angry. Brad had his signature smirk on his face, if he didn't wipe that smirk off his face, I was going to help him. I squeezed Quinn's hand back hoping to calm her down a little.

"I am here to talk about my child." He said sitting down on the bench beside Miranda.

"Guys, I'm not getting back together with him, but he is trying to get his life back together and he wants to be a part of the babies life." Miranda explained, noticing the anger in both Quinn and I. "Why don't we all go talk about this in the Starbucks." Miranda suggested.

"Sure, but we have to leave in an hour, our party is tonight." Quinn reminded Miranda. Miranda simply nodded her head as we began to make our way over to the Starbucks. Once we were in the Starbucks we found a table in the back corner.

"Can I get you guys anything?" Brad offered.

"I will have an Iced Coffee, black." Quinn said. I shook my head, I wasn't really a Starbucks guy, I love Tim Horton's.

"I will just have a water, oh and a blueberry muffin if they have any." Miranda replied. Brad walked over to the counter to order.

"Okay Miranda, you have sixty second to explain what the hell is going on." I said, knowing that Brad wouldn't be long at the counter.

"Okay, so he called me last week saying that he started going to meetings about his drinking. He said he didn't expect me to take him back but he would like to try to 'win' my heart back. He also said he really wanted this baby with me, and that he was just shocked when he found out." She explained, she was out of breathe by the time she finished explaining. Brad came over with our drinks.

"Guys, I want to apologize, I was such an asshole. I started drinking way too much because I felt like I wasn't good enough, the same way I felt when I was a teenager. I went through this haze of depression and drinking, I don't know what came over me. I know I did some stupid things, but please just give me another chance. I am getting help now." Brad said, pouring his heart out to us.

"Of Marchy, it's okay. One of my brothers was an alcoholic, he is sober now but I know what that's like. I will give you another chance." Quinn said, she looked like she was staring at a deer she just hit with her car. Everyone looked at me.

"Okay man. Only because I love you. You can come to the wedding, but I already have a best man. No more fuck up's." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn POV

"So as we all know, Quinn and Tyler are getting married in a very short time. I am so excited for my little sister, she found someone with all the values she was looking for. But there was a time when she was 'engaged' to someone else, I use that term loosely, he didn't know who she was. You see my sister was going to be Mrs. Aaron Carter. So Tyler, I would watch out for her if she ever gets to meet him. Congrats guys." My brother Kris said, raising his glass. We had sat through an endless number of speeches, but Kris's speech was by the far the funniest. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt Tyler squeeze my hand. I looked up to see him smiling at me.

"Did you hear that Miranda brought a date?" Tyler asked me. How could I not have heard?

"Yeah, I was with her when they met. His name is Mark, and yes he is totally cool with her being five months pregnant. How do you think Brad will react?" I asked him. One thing we never mentioned to Brad today was that Miranda was seeing someone.

"You know I don't fully forgive him right? I just want to be there for Miranda." Tyler said, side stepping my previous question.

"I don't forgive him fully either." I responded. Tyler and I mingled for a while before we came across Brad talking to Mark. I braced myself for the yelling to begin, but it never happened, they were talking calmly.

"Hey there's the happy couple!" Brad exclaimed. He gave me and hug and gave Tyler an awkward hand shake.

"Hey, I'm Tyler." Tyler said shaking Mark's hand. I shook his hand to and gave him a quiet hello.

"Hey, I'm Mark. Miranda's boyfriend." My eyes went wide when he said that. Tyler tightened his grip on me. Brad's head whipped around.

"You're Miranda's what?!?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Sorry for the delay in updates!

I realize i say that every chapter, but I have numerous stories and I update them all in the same week.

Thanks for all the comments on the last chapter! I am glad you are all enjoying the story!

Hope you enjoy!

The wedding chapter is coming up quickly in this story.

The link to what Quinn wore at the party is right here:

http://kay-unger-dresses.com/index_files/inexpensive-cocktail-dresses.jpg

Comment, Friend, and Subscribe!