Sequel: Our Love Is Real
Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Is This Real or Just Pretend?

Our Love Is Real

Tyler's POV

"Your Miranda's what?!?" Brad exclaimed rejoining the conversation. I stepped between him and Mark, just in case fists started getting thrown.

"I'm Miranda's boyfriend I am assuming that you are the baby daddy." Mark said, still trying to be polite to Brad.

"Hell yeah! I am the baby daddy!" Brad yelled. Quinn slapped him for almost causing a scene.

"Look i don't want to get in the way of you having a baby with her, but I really like her and we are going to continue dating." Mark said.

"Okay, go ahead man. Just, be good to her, she has had to deal with some assholes." Brad said shaking Mark's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Week Later (Wedding Day)

Quinn's POV

"Oh my god! Quinn! You look so beautiful!" My sister, Morgan screamed. I was in a room in the church that was in the park we were getting married in. Tyler and I decided to get married in Brampton because they had gorgeous parks. My mom, two sisters, and Miranda were helping me get ready. Miranda was my maid of honour, and my sisters, Morgan and Marissa were my bridesmaids.

"Thanks! Is dad ready?" I said looking at my mom.

"I will go get him right now!" She said leaving the room.

"Okay guys go out there, and don't trip while you are walking down the aisle." I said sending Miranda and my sisters out. I heard a knock on the door and my dad poked his head into the room.

"Sweetheart, you look beautiful! Are you ready?" He asked. My stomach was full of butterflies, not because I was having second thoughts, but because I was so in love with Tyler that I wanted this day to go well.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I said as we walked outside into the park. The music started playing and we started walking down the aisle. I was looking at Tyler, who looked like the happiest guy in the world. My dad handed me off to Tyler.

"Take care of her." My dad said shaking Tyler's hand.

"I will take care of her for the rest of my life." He said as we continued down the aisle. "You look so beautiful." He said once we reached Tyler's dad, who got ordained online so he could perform our wedding.

"You look handsome." I said to him. The service started and went by very quickly. Before I even knew it, it was time for our vows. "Tyler, I remember the first time I met you, and you scored a goal for me. After that game when we went out for dinner, I knew you were the one for me. Then when you asked me to be your girlfriend in the coffee shop, it only confirmed my thoughts. I love you so much. When I was little my mom told me that it's not who you are without that person, it's important if they make you the person you want to be. You make me the person I want to be. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, falling asleep on the couch watching Criminal Minds. I love you." I said before placing the ring on his finger.

"Quinn, I never knew if I was going to find someone to spend the rest of my days with, but when you walked into the locker room that night before the game, I knew you were the one. You always listen to me, and make me laugh. You are so caring, and wonderful. I don't know how a guy like me got a girl like you, but this love, this love we share is real, and it will never fade. I hope someday our kids will turn out just like you, because you are the most wonderful and beautiful person I have ever met. I love you so much, and I promise when times get rough, I will be your shoulder to cry on and your hand to hold. I love you." He said before sliding the wedding band onto my finger.

"Tyler, you may now kiss your bride." His dad said before Tyler leaned in for a kiss. The kiss took my breathe away. " I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Seguin." Our guest stood up and clapped while we walked back down the aisle.

Later that night we were having our first dance to 'Fall' By Ed Sheeran. My head was on Tyler's shoulder when I noticed my brother with some of his kids. "Ty, do you think we will ever have that?" I said gesutring towards my brother and his kids.

"Well Mrs. Seguin, we could start now." He said giving me a seductive look.

"Sounds like a plan." I said before kissing him. A little while later we left our guests and carried out our plan to start a family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

******** READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE ***********
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is one of the last chapters in this story, but their WILL be a sequel! I am going away for a week and working for a full week so it will be about two weeks before this story is updated. Comment, Recomend, Subscribe! Sorry for the delay in the next chapter. Also, question I am starting a new story, would you prefer a Kris Letang story or a Ryan Lochte story? Comment your answer to the question above!

********* Important Links in this Author's Notes ***********
Hope you enjoyed! This story isn't over yet, there will be an epilogue before the sequel.

Here are some links for wedding day stuff:

Tyler's look:

www.weddingshoppeinc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/joseph-abboud-wedding-tux.jpg

Tyler's Wedding Ring:

dilshil.com/wedding/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Stylish-Male-Wedding-Rings3.jpg

Quinn's Wedding Ring:

topdesign72.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/stunning-imag-of-the-best-wedding-ring.jpg

Bridesmaids:

www.mydressesshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Plicated-One-Shoulder-Long-Or-Short-Bridesmaid-Dress.jpg

Enjoy!