Sequel: Our Love Is Real
Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Is This Real or Just Pretend?

We Can Have That (Epilogue)

Quinn's POV

3 Months Later

"Tyler, I'm home!" I shouted through the apartment.

"Hey! I'm in the kitchen." He yelled back. I ran into the kitchen with an overwhelming excitement. I have very good news today, it truly will be a day that we won't forget. When I saw Tyler I practically tackled him in a hug. He braced himself against the counter, so we didn't fall to the floor. "Why are you so excited?" He said while chuckling.

"Oh, you know, I just found out I graduated with a 95 average! And my bestie Miranda asked me to open a PR firm, I am going to open a public representation firm with good recommendations from other firms, so I can have a successful business with my best friend. But other than that, nothing really." I said with more excitement than a teen aged girl who just saw all the members of one direction shirtless.

"Oh my god, that's great! I always knew you and Miranda would go into business together. Oh! I have exciting new for you too!" He said to me with a huge smile.

"But I have more news!" I said while whining, hoping I would get to share mine first.

"Trust me, you want to hear this." He said while giving me a knowing look.

"Fine!' I said, continuing to whine.

"Brad called ten minutes age, Mark took Miranda to the hospital. She's in labour!" He said waiting for my reaction.

"Holy shit! We have to go! But first, I want you to know that in seven months, this will be us again." I said while smiling at Tyler. He stopped and looked at me with a confused expression.

"What do you mean?" He said to me as we began to head towards the door.

"I'm pregnant and in seven months we will be rushing to the hospital to have our own baby!" I said stopping short so he could take the information in. All of a sudden he wrapped his arms around me and spun me in a circle.

"That's amazing! I love you so much."

"I love you too! See, our love is real."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler's POV

I have been sitting in the waiting room for two hours with Mark. Brad and Quinn were in the delivery room with Miranda. Just as I was getting lost in my thought about being a father, my lovely wife came out into the waiting room. "Guys, would you like to go meet Alexandra Maria Livingston Marchand?" Quinn said while taking my hand. We both got up and made our way into the room. I saw Miranda holding her daughter while Brad leaned over his shoulder, staring at his daughter in awe. I squeezed Quinn's hand.

"So are you ready to go through the miracle of birth?" I asked he in a quiet voice.

"Yes and no, but I know I can do it with you by my side." She said before rising up to kiss me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long delay in updates, I feel terrible.

This is the epilogue. The sequel will be up within the week.

Thank you to everyone who read, commented and subscribed to this story, it inspires me to keep writing.

Enjoy!

So that's the end!

I loved writing this story so much!

Look for the sequel!!