Sequel: Our Love Is Real
Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Is This Real or Just Pretend?

Dinner Date

"I think Brad is the one, he is so funny. You should have heard some of the jokes he was saying before the game....." Miranda had been going on about Brad Marchand for 10 minutes while we were waiting to get into the locker room. The Bruins had won 6-3 over Dallas. Tyler had scored a goal, hopefully for me. I was becoming impatient, and I didn't want to hear Miranda go on about Marchand anymore. So I went and knocked on the locker room door. Tyler answered.

"Hey Quinn!"

"Hey, can we come in? If I have to listen to Miranda go on about Marchy any longer, I am going to go crazy."

"Yeah, come on in." We walked into the dressing room and Miranda made a b-line for Brad.

"Well there goes my best friend. Nice goal Seguin!"

"Thanks babe!" Babe, Tyler Seguin just called me babe! We walked over to Tyler's locker, and he picked up his bag. He wrapped an arm around my waist. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go!" We walked out of the arena and to his car. He opened to door for me, then he got in.

"So, I think Miranda is obsessed with Brad now. Hey, but that get's her off of my back to get a boyfriend." Tyler just looked at me and laughed.

"Well Marchy is obsessed with her too. By the way, I might be able to help you out in the boyfriend department."

"I'm sure you could. Where are we going anyways?"

"It's a surprise, babe!" There he goes with babe again. We drove for about ten minutes, discussing things like favorite sports teams, favorite movie, hobbies. Then we pulled up in front of the Cheesecake Factory. "I hope this is okay."

"Yeah, Tyler. This is my favorite restaurant."

"Dually noted!" We walked in and were seated. All of a sudden our waitress came out. She was a brunette, with evidently fake boobs and enough make up for every person in Canada, man or woman.

"I'm Brooke, and I will be your server tonight!" She said with some high pitch, nasally voice that made me want to clock her in the face. "What can I get you guys?"

"We will split a Fettuccini Alfredo, and then a slice of cheesecake." Tyler answered.

"Great, I will go put your order in, Mr. Seguin." She added that last part with a slut tone in her voice Then she gave me the bitchiest glare ever.

"Well, she was chipper!" I commented.

"Yeah, she was a little jealous of you too."

"Well, I can't blame her, I am eating with Mr. Seguin."

"Yes, yes you are. So tell me about your family Quinn."

"My last name is Shepard. I have six older brothers, and two younger twin sisters. There is Zach who is 30, Derek is 25, Brock is 24, Taylor is also 24, Kris is 23, Greg is 21, Marissa is 15, and Morgan is also 15. I am 19. My parents, Scott and Rachel had Zach in high school. I played Lacrosse growing up, and I was a dancer. I tore my hamstring in grade eleven. That pretty much ended my time playing sports. My mom is an interior designer, and my dad is a heart surgeon."

"Nice, big family. Will your brothers kick my ass if we start dating?"

"Yeah, probably. But some of them have kids, so they are okay."

"How many of them have kids?"

"Zach has a five year old daughter named Ella, and a two year old son name Keaton. Derek has a six month old daughter name Maria. Brock's wife is expecting twin girls in May."

"That's awesome! So are you like super aunt?"

"O h yeah. They all love me! What about your family?"

"Two sisters, both younger." Just then Brooke brought out our meal. We started eating, then we ordered a chocolate cheesecake thing. We ate that, then Tyler paid and we left. "So, we should do this again sometime."

"Yeah, we should!" Tyler leaned in to kiss me! I was loosing my mind inside.

"So I will get you home, okay?"

"Yeah, sounds good!" Tyler drove me home. Then he grabbed my phone and put his number in.

"Text me tomorrow after your class."

"I will. Thanks for dinner, I had an amazing time. Night!"

"Night!" He leaned in for another kiss, and my heart melted. I got out of his car and went into my apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I hope you are enjoying this story. Comment and Subscribe! thought I would like to mention this story is set in February of 2011.