Sequel: Our Love Is Real
Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Is This Real or Just Pretend?

Boyfriend and Girlfriend... or Something

*Bang Bang Bang*

"Who and the hell is there?" I yelled at the door. I was rudely awakened to someone knocking, no banging on my door.

"It's Tyler. Open up!" Oh god, it's Tyler. What am I wearing? Only these dance sweats and a yellow sports bra, great! I opened the door to see a very tired looking Tyler.

"Hey, whats up?"

"I came to pick you up for a date."

"Tyler Seguin, do I look ready for a date?"

"Actually, I like this look. It's pretty hot." I smacked his arm.

"Fine, I will go get dressed."

"Can I come?"

"Sure, if you want to discuss shoe choices with me!"

"I will hang here then."

"Thought so." I went and got changed into a grey camisole, grey jacket, black boots, jeans and a purple scarf. I walked back out into the living room to find Tyler looking at my family pictures on the shelves.

"Hey, is this you as a kid?" He looked up at me and smiled. His smile melts my heart.

"Yeah, braces and all. I was in grade nine then."

"You looked really pretty, you still do."

"Thanks Ty!"

"No problem babe! You ready?"

"Yes! Where are we going anyways?"

"It's a secret, don't wanna ruin the surprise." We got into his vehicle and drove to a little coffee shop by the arena. Tyler stopped the car and got out. He ran around to my side to help me out. We walked into the coffee shop and sat at a table.

"Um, Tyler not sure if you know this but you have to go to the counter to order your coffee. It will not just appear in front of you."

"Really, Quinn? Please tell me more about this new discovery you have made." At that moment a worker brought out a piece of cake to me. On the plate written in chocolate sauce was 'Will you be my girlfriend?' My breath caught in my throat when I read this.

"Tyler, what is this?"

"This is me asking someone I care deeply about, to be my girlfriend."

"We met yesterday though, I me-"

"Quinn, you are the most amazing girl I have ever met. I don't want to let someone like you go. Please, just give me a chance!" There was a tone of desperation in his voice. I looked at him, the desperation was in his eyes also. I just leaned across the table and kissed him.

"I care about you too Tyler."

"Well that's good because I already told the whole team that we were dating."

"Did you know? Well then, you had a lot at stake then." He laughed, then took a bite of my cake.

"Thanks babe!"

"Oh no problem Ty!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was short but I thought it was cute! . Comment and Subscribe! Also friend me if you want!