Sequel: Our Love Is Real
Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Is This Real or Just Pretend?

I Will Always Protect You <3

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I sat up and realised that I still had clothes on, good sign. I looked to my left and saw Tyler staring at me. "Hey, when did we decide that I was sleeping over?"

"When you fell asleep on my couch watching Criminal Minds."

"Yeah, I do that a lot. For some reason I love watching that show before I go to sleep. Shit, what time is it?!?"

"Ugh, its 10 a.m."

"Crap, I have to work. Could you be my hero and drive me?"

"Babe I thought I was your hero already!"

"Seguin, do not get ahead of yourself."

"Baby, I would love to drive you to work. Where?"

"Brattle Book Shop on West Street."

"I didn't know you worked at a bookstore." I gave him this seductive look.

"While, I like to be a woman of mystery."

"I bet you do." Then he pulled me down into a mind blowing kiss. I really did not want to go to work now. He started kissing my neck and playing with the hem of my shirt. I picked up the phone and called my office.

"Hey, Jill. Look I have food poisoning. I really can't come in today, but I will be in tomorrow.......... Okay great. Bye!"

Tyler's POV

I heard her hang up the phone with who I assumed was her boss. I kept kissing her neck. Then I stopped to think. "Quinn maybe we should wait to have sex. I always sleep around, but you're special. So I want this to be special."

"Yeah, but just because we aren't having sex, doesn 't mean we can't make out." I just laughed and pulled her into another kiss. Man, I love this girl. A little while later she got dressed and went to out to get coffee. She walked to the door and opened it, but then I heard her stop.

"Keegan, what are you doing here?"

"I heard you were whoring around again and figured I would get mine." I heard some sleaze bag say to her. I got up to go to the door.

"Keegan, let go. You're hurting me." After hearing this I ran to the door to see some asshole grabbing my girl.

"Dude, do we have a problem?" I asked the asshole.

"Jeez Quinn. Tyler Seguin, really?" I got up in the guys face.

"Yeah, Tyler Seguin. The guy who will kick your ass in about two seconds if you don't let go of my girl."

"Whatever, having fucking fun with her, Seguin. Quinny, I will be back." I grabbed Quinn and pulled her into the apartment.

"Quinn who was that sleaze bag?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"We used to date. One night, senior year of high school we got really drunk. We went into the back of his truck and things got pretty heated. But I wanted to stop. Tyler, he raped me." She said as the tears started flowing down her face. I pulled her into a hug.

"Quinn, I will never let him hurt you again, if it's the last thing I do." I said while kissing her forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a shorter chapter. Comment and Subscribe. Friend me!