Sequel: Our Love Is Real
Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Is This Real or Just Pretend?

Important News!

2 Months Later (Beginning of playoffs)

"Quinn! We have to go! Our reservation is in ten minutes!" I heard Tyler yell at me. I was curling my hair in the bathroom. I was taking Tyler out to dinner so he could meet my family. It was about time since we moved in together a week ago. I was just about ready to go when I heard Tyler come down the hall. I think he was just slightly nervous about meeting my whole family. He had met my parents before, just not my siblings. "Quinn, we need to go. Wow, you look beautiful." He looked at me in awe.

"Thanks babe. I'm ready to go. Can you grab the blue bag on the stairs, it has books for Ella in it." I said to him as I was grabbing my purse.

"Yeah, I got it. Lets go, I don't want to make a bad impression on your family." I have never seen him so nervous about meeting anyone.

"Tyler, calm down. They will love you because I love you!" I looked up at him, that was the first time i said that to him. He dropped the bag and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me into a hug.

"Baby, I love you too!" He whispered in my ear. Then he kissed my forehead. I looked up at him, man I really did love him. "Look I was going to give this to you after my first playoff game, but now is a good time too." he said to me before he walked off to go get something. He came back into the room with a black velvet box. He handed the box to me. I looked at him with wary eyes, what could he be giving me? I opened the box to see the most beautiful necklace ever. It was a diamond necklace that said 'Quinn + Tyler' with a little heart on it. My breath caught in my throat.

"Tyler, this is the most beautiful gift anyone has ever given me. Could you put in on for me?" I turned around.

"Sure thing baby. Okay now we really need to go."

********************************

We walked into the Cheesecake Factory, where me and Tyler had our first date. I looked around the restaurant and saw my family in the back room. Having my family in a private room was most likely a good idea, my nieces and nephews can get really loud. We walked back into the room to be greeted by my very energetic niece, Ella. "Hey Ella, how school going?" I asked her as I picked her up.

"Really good, auntie. But there is a mean boy in my class who makes funny face at me during reading." She replied. She looked pretty sad about it.

"Awe, sweetie, that boy just has a crush on you." I said to her, and then she started giggling.

"Auntie, boys have cooties."

"I know sweetie, I live with one." I said while I pointed to Tyler.

"Hi, Ella! I'm Tyler!" Tyler said to Ella, Ella just waved back.

"Hi!!!! Do you love my auntie?" Ella asked Tyler.

"Sorry, she is not shy. Straight to the point with this one." I said looking at Tyler. I mean we had only told each other that we loved each other half an hour ago.

"Actually Ella, I do love your auntie. A lot!" I looked at Tyler, he was exactly the opposite of what I ever expected. I expected a hot shot NHL player to hide their relationship but he was very open about dating me. I have met his whole team, me and Marchy are besties. I set Ella down.

"Quinn! Come over here!" I looked up to see my mom calling me. I walked over to her table and sat down beside her, leaving Tyler to my brothers.

"Hey mom, whats up?"

"Why did you not tell me that Keegan is back?"

"He can't hurt me again mom, I took defense classes. I am not scared of him."

"You weren't scared of him before either."

"I will tell you if anything goes wrong, okay?"

"Okay honey. How is Tyler?" I looked into her eyes, she had a look of deep concern.

"Mom, Ty is.... Well Ty is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am so happy when I am with him. By the way mom, you always told me to follow my heart so I moved in with Ty!" My mom's eyes widened.

"Quinn, that is so great! I am so happy for you!" She pulled me in for a hug. As I was sharing a hug with my mother I heard someone else enter the room. I looked up to see Keegan. My eyes went wide with fear. Why was he around my family??

"How come no one invited me to the family gathering?" Keegan said with a smug look on his face. Tyler brought all of the little kids over to all of the adults. Zach walked up to Keegan and got right in his face.

"If you do not leave this room right now, I will make you." He spat at Keegan.

"Whoa, Zach I thought we were bro's." Zach looked like he was going to loose it. My brothers have always been super protective of me. Especially after what happened with Keegan, they got me a restraining order and everything. My mom stood up and walked over to Zach and Keegan.

"Listen to me carefully Keegan. My daughter took a restraining order out on you when you ruined her life, so if you do not leave this room and if you ever bother my daughter again I will personally make sure that you can never look at her with your sleazy little eyes." Keegan backed up and walked out of the room. Man, he had really pissed off mama bear. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to see Tyler. He looked very upset.

"Ty, I think we should move houses."

"I was thinking the same thing babe." I turned around and kissed him. How had I ever found someone as great as him?

************************************************************************************

"So, my brothers really aren't that scary right?" I asked Tyler while I was in the kitchen getting some water. He walked into the room in Bruins sweats and no shirt. I tried not to get distracted by those delicious abs of his.

"No, they are super awesome guys. I really hit it off with Kris."

"Yeah lots of people hit it off with Kris." Tyler walked past me and opened the fridge door. He was looking for food, most likely. I walked up behind him and rested my head on his shoulder, while I wrapped my arms around his waist. I started kissing down his jaw.

"I am ready to do it, if you want." I whispered in his ear. He slammed the fridge door. Then he turned around and threw me over his shoulder. He ran with me to our room. "Ty, put me down. Baby stop!" He threw me down on our bed. I think you know what happened next ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!