Sequel: Our Love Is Real
Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Is This Real or Just Pretend?

Run For Your Life

Quinn's POV

I woke up the next morning in a tangled heap of sheets on the floor. Tyler's arm was wrapped securely around my waist. I looked up at the clock on the bedside table, it read 5:15. I looked at Tyler, he looked so serene. I pinched his nose to wake him up. He scrunched his face and reluctantly opened his eyes. He peeked at me under the sheets then smirked. "Well, I could get used to waking up to this." Tyler said. I laughed.

"Come on. Get up and get on the bed. Go back to sleep. I will be right back." I said. Tyler grabbed the sheets and crawled on to the bed. I got up and grabbed my underwear and slipped into Tyler's dress shirt. I walked into the kitchen and turned on the sink. I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and filled it with water. There was a knock at the door. I grabbed my glass and walked to the door. I didn't even think to check the peephole before opening the door. Once I opened the door it revealed Keegan holding a knife.

"Hey Quinn. Long time since I've seen you like this." He said while he practically undressed me with his eyes. "Might be the last time too." He said before he lunged at me. I dropped the glass and it shattered on the floor. I screamed while I tried to slam the door. I heard Tyler moving in the bedroom. Before I could slam the door I felt the knife plunge into my skin. It hit me right in my ribs. Then again in my stomach. I felt it once more in my stomach before I blacked out.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up to doctors standing over top of me. I think they were doctors. They were running. I heard someone yell "she's responsive". I tried to call Tyler's name but I couldn't. Someone put me in what I assume was an ambulance. I heard more yelling before I blacked out.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Tyler's POV

I climbed back into bed and shut my eyes. I woke up to Quinn's scream. I leaped out of bed and grabbed my boxers. I ran down the hall to see Keegan standing over top of Quinn. There was blood everywhere. I grabbed the phone from the table by the door and dialed 911. I quickly explained to the operator what was happening. Keegan was still standing there once I got off of the phone. It was almost as if he wanted to be caught. I grabbed a towel and put it to Quinn's stomach. Then all at once there were police officers and E.M.T.'s swarming our apartment. I saw Keegan getting cuffed while they were putting Quinn on a stretcher. They rushed out of the apartment with her. I ran into our bedroom and threw on a pair of Bruins' sweats and a Bruins' t-shirt. I ran to my car to go meet Quinn at the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!