Sequel: Our Love Is Real
Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Is This Real or Just Pretend?

Moving Forward!

Quinn's POV

3 Days Later

My eyes shot open to reveal a white unfamiliar room. I heard an irritating beeping noise. I have no idea what is going on. Then all of a sudden there were groups of people surrounding me. "Quinn, baby. You're awake!" I heard someone say. The voice seemed very familiar. I looked around the room to see Tyler standing over me. I smiled at him.

"Where am I?" I asked. I realized that my voice was very raspy. Tyler pulled up a chair beside me. He grabbed my hand. Still, no one answered my question. "Tyler, what happened to me?" Tyler squeezed my hand.

"Keegan attacked you at our apartment. You are in the hospital. You have three stab wounds but you will be able to go home tomorrow. I am so glad you are awake. I thought I lost you." Tyler explained this to me. I felt tears start rolling down my cheeks. Tyler reached out and wiped my tear away.

"Tyler, I want to move. Can we please just move?" I asked. I have never sounded so desperate in my life. Keegan has always ruined everything.

"Of course we can move. We can go look at houses when you feel up to it. Just so you know, Keegan got arrested." Tyler said. I was still crying so Tyler crawled on to the bed with me. "Baby do you want to talk about anything?"

"I met Keegan in grade ten. He was friends with Miranda's boyfriend of the time. We were friends for a year but then in grade eleven he asked me out. We dated for a year. One night in senior year we were at some guys party. I had way to much to drink. I mean, like I was super drunk. I was dancing with guys that I didn't even know. Then Keegan pulled me outside into his truck. He drove out into a field. This party was on an acreage. He stopped the truck and we got into the back seat. We started making out and stuff but I said I wanted to stop. He raped me. He has been harassing me ever since." I told Tyler everything. He really needed to know. I was seventeen years old. This ruined me.

"Quinn, I am so sorry you had to go through that. I want to be with you forever, I hope you know that." I looked into Tyler's eyes. He looked hurt, almost like hearing what Keegan had done to me had broken his heart. I nodded my head and snuggled into his chest.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Tyler's POV

3 Months Later

It has been three months since Quinn got out of the hospital. We moved into a new apartment. Quinn was asleep in our bed. It is about 9 in the morning. I walked into the kitchen and started making Crepes. I had recently found out that Crepes were Quinn's favorite breakfast food. I cleaned up the large mess I made while making breakfast. I put a crepe on a plate then I put the diamond ring I had bought for Quinn earlier that week on the crepe. I walked down the hall and into our bedroom. I ran and jumped on the bed. Quinn moved underneath the sheets. "Baby, five more minutes please." Quinn muttered.

"Nope, I made you Crepes. Come eat them before they get cold." As soon as I said that Quinn sprung out of bed and ran to the kitchen. I walked behind her down the hall. She made it to the kitchen before me. I heard her gasp. I walked into the kitchen to see Quinn holding the ring in her hand.

"Tyler, what is this doing in my food?" She asked me with a look of awe on her face. I took the ring and got down on one knee.

"Quinn, ever since the moment I looked into your eyes in the locker room I have been in love. I have had to see you go through terrible things. You mean the world to me and you make me a better person. Will you do me the great honor of being my wife?" I looked at Quinn, she had tears running down her cheeks.

"I would love to marry you Tyler!" I slipped the ring on her finger and pulled her into a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!