Sequel: Our Love Is Real
Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Is This Real or Just Pretend?

Don't You Dare

Quinn's POV

2 Months Later

As I sat watching the Bruin's practice, you could tell the dynamic of the team has changed. Brad and Tyler don't speak anymore. The Marchy, Segsy bromance had come to a brutal end. Teen girls around the world weeped about it on Twitter trying to get the two to be friends again. I tried to, but Tyler was very stubborn. He said he didn't want to spend time with someone who slaps around girls. That was somewhat of a relief to me, because that kept Miranda happy. Miranda moved in with me and Tyler a few days after we went wedding dress shopping. Miranda was now five months pregnant and very emotional. Every time she saw Brad he would shoot her looks and try to make her give the baby up for adoption. Miranda never caved though, she is looking for her own apartment, she has a stable job at a daycare, and she is already turning into a wonderful mom. The fact the Brad isn't over hanging out with Tyler makes things much easier on Tyler. Now with our wedding day fast approaching, Tyler's mom came down to Boston to help me finalize plans. Jackie and I have become very close, since me and Ty spent the rest of the summer in Brampton. We had even begun discussing purchasing a house there instead of sharing an apartment with Tyler Brown and Jesse. Getting lost in the thoughts I didn't even notice someone come up behind me. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around to be face to face with Brad Marchand himself. "Can I talk to you? Please!" He asked practically begging me to say yes. I really wasn't sure if I wanted to give him the time of day but I knew he needed someone to listen which I was always so good at.

"Yeah sure have a seat. But if you turn into an asshole I am leaving." I said getting that out there before I even let hiom say another word. He sat down beside me, still in full equipment.

"I want to start by saying that I'm sorry for all of the pain I cause you and Tyler. I also want to ask if I could still be Tyler's best man?" He said looking at me with hopeful eyes. Who the hell does he think he is? He thinks he just cause me pain, he caused me to go through hell watching Tyler loose his best friend. And the nerve he has asking to be Tyler's best man, oh he was in for an ear full.

"Number one, you cause he hell not just pain. Second no the position of best man has been filled with someone more deserving. Before you ask, I can't find room to even have you at the wedding because you were uninvited and plans are being finalized now. Look Brad, I'm sorry if you are lonely but that's what comes with being an asshole. Maybe the fact that you have very little friends left is a wake up call for you to get your shit together and try to fix your life. Go to a twelve step program if drinking is a huge problem. Beg Miranda for forgiveness, if you want a chance to get to know your child. But let me make one thing clear, you will never get her back, none of us can every fully forgive you, you broke a lot of people with your reckless ways." I said taking a breathe and hoping I hadn't hurt his feelings too bad. Hell, he deserved everything I said.

"Quinn, let's go!" I heard Tyler say. I looked over my shoulder to see him standing right behind me. I grabbed my bag and got up. I walked into Tyler's open arms. He kissed my forehead. "Don't talk to my fiance." He said to Brad before dragging me away. Those were the only words he has spoken to Brad in months. They even had to move Brad to a different line, bringing David Krejci to Tyler's line.

"Slow down Tyler, jesus!" I said, since he was literally dragging me to our car. He let go of my arm. "He started talking to me, and I held my own, so don't be mad." I said before hopping into the drivers seat.

"I can't stand him, he makes my blood boil. He doesn't deserve to talk to someone as wonderful as you." He said grabbing my hand as I was driving.

"Tyler if he ever happens to get his life back together, we have to give him a chance. I told him he couldn't come to the wedding by the way." I said waiting for a response. The car was silent for a good ten minutes.

"I can't give him a chance, not after what he said to me." He said sounding heart broken. Wait a minute, Tyler never told me that Brad had said something to him. This must be really bad if Tyler never said anything.

"What did he say to you?" I asked pulling into an empty parking lot. I stopped the car and turned it off. I turned in my seat to face him.

"He told me that I shouldn't waste my life with someone like you. He said that you would only marry me for my money and that we wouldn't last very long. He called you so many terrible names. I hit him in the face and told him that if that's how he felt he could go find a new best friend. I was so mad that he would say those things because it's not true. You are an amazing woman, and I love you. I know you love me, I can see it in your eyes." He said, he sounded like he was getting choked up. I undid my seat belt and wrapped my arms around him.

"I know you love me and I love you with all my heart. Thank you for standing up for me." I whispered in his ear. "Now let's go meet your mom for lunch.

********************************************************************************************************************

Tyler's POV

"I have a suprise for you" Quinn whispered in my ear. We went to the mall after lunch with my mom. Lunch went great, my mom love Quinn. Quinn and my mom both decided that there would be no bachelor parties before this wedding, there would be a join pre-wedding celebration. I was okay with that though, anything to make my woman happy.

"What exactly is that surprise?" I asked raising an eyebrow. We walked into Victoria's Secret, oh this was getting good.

"Well I was thinking that I needed a new outfit for our wedding night. Then I thought, you should pick it." She said giving me a knowing smile. I have the best wife to be ever!

"Oh, gladly! Let's go look at those." I said pointing to some lace bras.

About two hours later we walked out of Victoria's Secret hand in hand. On our way I out I noticed Miranda sitting at a bench by herself. I nudged Quinn and we walked over."Hey Miranda, are you meeting a date?" I said teasingly.

"No she's meeting me." I heard behind me. Quinn and I both turned around to see Brad.....
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's been a while since there has been an update for this. I was experiencing some writer's block. Also I have felt slightly uninspired by the lack of comments. Please start commenting, it makes me happy. So I hope you enjoyed that chapter. It was a filler chapter. The next chapter will be about their pre-wedding celebration, hopefully Brad decides not to crash that.....