Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Will It Last?

Reunited

I looked around the crowded airport for him. Where was he? He is always late, I hate that about him. But at the same time I love that about him. Hey! I'm Alison Carter but people call me Ali. I am hopelessly in love with Jordan Eberle. I haven't seen him since he left for training camp. I live in Regina, Saskatchewan. Not much go's on there, so I think about him a lot. We started dating in high school, and we said we would make it last while I was in school and he was in the NHL. Truth is, it is much harder than I thought it would be. "Ali!" I whipped my head around to see those beautiful eyes, I could look at those eyes all day.

"Hey! How are you? I missed you!" I said as I leaped into his arms.

"I missed you too! I'm good! I just spent the whole day decorating our Christmas tree with Taylor. How is dance?" He spun me around.

"Same old stuff. I hurt my leg really bad, the doctor wants to do surgery, hence the walking brace."

"Oh my gosh! Why didn't you tell me?"

"It was like a week ago, and you were too busy to answer your phone."

"Babe, i'm sorry!"

"It's fine but can we go? My leg hurts from all of this standing."

"Yes my lady, let me grab your bag." We got into his car and drove to his apartment in silence. When we got to his apartment we went into his room and cuddled in front of the TV.

"So, it's been like four months since we have seen each other." I said.

"Yeah, I know. That's way too long. Have you considered moving down here?"

"Well yes, I have! I think I might do it because the University of Regina is not what I thought it would be."

"That's good! Do you want something to eat?"

"No, i'm good. I think I have some stomach thing. I have getting sick in the mornings for while."

"When did that start?"

"Like the week after you left." He looked at me with a terrified expression. He pushed my blonde hair behind my ear and stared into my green eyes.

"You don't think you are pregnant, do you?"

"Oh, no! I mean I still dance, and I haven't gotten fat."

"True, you do still have that nice body" He checked me out, and by checked me out I mean, I have no idea how he was not drooling at the moment.

"Jordan Eberle! Stop checking me out!"

"Okay! I am going to go make something to eat, be right back." He left the room and I hobbled over to my suitcase. I pulled out the pregnancy test and went to the bathroom. I did the test and I began waiting for the results.........
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!