Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Will It Last?

Home Bound

3 Weeks Later

"Jordan pick up your damn phone." I yelled at my phone. It had been three weeks since Jordan went back to Edmonton. He did not let me go with him. I am going back, but I want to be welcomed back into my home first.

"Hello." I heard on the other end of the phone. I was so happy to hear his voice. I have really missed him. I had been staying with Tyler but that did not feel right. He was a nice guy but I don't love him. I only love Jordan. I told Tyler that too, he took it very well.

Flashback

"Ali, babe I am home from practice. Where are you?" Tyler hollered through the house. He walked into the kitchen to find me sitting in there looking through her phone.

"Tyler, I am going back. I really love him. And before you get sad, I love you but just as a friend. I really want to stay friends with you Tyler." He looked devastated. "Tyler, I have an idea. I want you to meet Alicia, my best friend. She lives here in Boston, you would love her. She was at the wedding." Tyler looked up at me as soon as I said her name. He looked guilty of something.

"I know who Alicia is. I met her at the wedding and we um we......" He trailed off. I looked at him and I knew exactly what he was getting at.

"Tyler Seguin, you slept with my best friend and never gave her a chance?!?"

"No, I was going to give her a chance, but then I saw you again. I will give her a chance though. You know I really do love you right?"

"Tyler, I know but I just can't do this. I am having two more children with him. He is my husband. You have to understand that, okay?"

"Yeah, okay I get it." Tyler looked like he meant what he said.

Present Day

"Jordan, please don't hang up!"

"Okay, Ali. What do you need?" I paused for a moment before responding.

"I need you. You are the only man who has ever held my heart. I don't love anyone but you. I only want to be with you. I want to come home so you can be around your babies." I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Ali, come home. I miss you so much. I love you. Please just come home. I need you." he said with sadness. I could tell he was crying too now.

"I will be on the next flight baby." I said. We talked for an hour before I had to go to the airport so I could get a ticket for a flight home. After I boarded the plane I fell asleep. When the plane landed I walked into the airport and looked for Jordan.

"Ali, over here!" I heard Jordan yell. I turned around and I saw him standing three feet away from me. He was holding his arms out for me. I ran right into those open arms. "I missed you so much Ali."

"I missed you too." I said as the tears started running down my face.

"Baby, I do trust you. I don't know what was with me, I think it's that Seguin thinks he can have any girl he wants." He said to me while wiping my tears away. I looked into his eyes, I missed those eyes. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. I could hear people whispering about us but I didn't care, I had my Jordan back.

"Babe, I have a doctor's appointment today, in like an hour. It's the appointment where we find out the sex of the babies." Jordan's face lit up as soon as he heard those words.

"Well then we better get going."

1 Hour Later

"Hi Ali! How are you feeling?" Dr. Adams asked.

"Oh, I am great! Really excited about finding out what I am having!"

"Okay well let's get going then!" Dr. Adams started the ultra sound. We heard to heart beats which was a good sign. We saw both babies and I started crying. Jordan grabbed my hand. "Well, congratulations! You are having a boy and a girl!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Friend, and Subscribe