Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Will It Last?

Busy Days

Ali's POV

Three Months Later

"Alison Eberle!!!! Answer your door!" I heard someone shout. I ran to the door before they started yelling again. I had finally got all three of my children down for naps. I threw the door open to see who was there. As soon as I opened the door, Alicia engulfed me in a hug. "Hey! I missed you!" She said while she continued to squish me in a hug.

"Hey! What are you doing here? Where is Tyler?" I asked. They were supposed to visit in a week, since it was the beginning of summer.

"Oh, Ty is out with Jordan, they are out shopping for something. Hopefully an engagement ring!" She said while dragging her bags into the apartment.

"Oh, well it's great that he told me that you guys are coming. I mean we are moving this week. Taylor is away even though he is moving into the new condo with us."

"That's why we came Ali. Jordan was talking to Ty on the phone about how busy you guys were with the move, so we decided to come visit early and help you move. By the way, Taylor is on his way here. I called him and told him that he was crazy if he thought we were moving his shit for him." I laughed. She was always this way with Taylor. They gave each other shit but at the end of the day, they were best friends.

"Why do you think Ty is buying engagement rings?" I asked her. She had only been dating Ty for like six months, but who was I to judge.

"Well you know, lately he has been talking a lot about marriage and kids. I think he is ready to settle down. I think I'm ready too! He is everything that I want in a guy and he knows that I really don't want a fancy engagement, I want a successful marriage." She said.

"Well good for you! I remember when I thought Jordan was looking for engagement rings, it's pretty exciting stuff" I said ushering her into my bedroom.

"Okay Ali, I know the guys are gone but I am not interested in you that way." She said trying to hold in her laughter. I smacked her arm.

"I need help packing this room. Come on, grab a box. We move tomorrow." I said. Hopefully I wasn't coming off as bossy, I was just really stressed. I mean, I have three kids and I have barely packed my apartment up.

"Okay, Ali. By the way, you look hot! You lost your baby weight fast." She said before smacking my ass.

"Thanks! I have been going to the gym a lot." I said. This was very true, I had been going to the gym so much since thee babies have come. I lost all of my baby weight, which Jordan really enjoyed.

"Let's get packing Mrs. Eberle!" She said while grabbing a box.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jordan's POV

After a long day of wedding ring shopping with Tyler, we finally walked through the door of my apartment. I saw Ali sitting in the kitchen having a conversation with Mackenzie.

"Mommy, why do little girls have little boobs?" Mackenzie asked. Mackenzie was the most curious girl I have ever known.

"When you're little you have little boobs and when you are a big girl you have big boobs." Ali answered. I am very glad that Mackenzie asked Ali that question because I would not know how to answer it.

"Okay mommy. Do you need help feeding babies?" Mackenzie asked. Mackenzie was also a very helpful daughter. She loved feeding her little brother and sister.

"No sweetie, you can finish your dinner for me though." Ali answered and went back to feeding the babies. I smiled and walked down the hall. As I was walking past Taylor's room I heard him arguing with Alicia.

"Okay shit head. Where do you want these ugly ass shoes?" Alicia asked holding up a past of balck PUMA's.

"Hey fuck you, those ae nice shoes." Taylor answered. He was always very defensive about his shoe choices.

"Fine asshole, pack your own shit." Alicia said before storming out of the room. I continued to my room only to find it packed into boxes. I walked out of the room and back into the kitchen. I walked up behind Ali and wrapped my arms around her waist. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hey babe, how was your day?" I asked her.

"Good, but I couldn't go to the gym today." She said. She has become a gym person but she looked very sexy now.

"That's okay, you look sexy enough." I said, forgetting to whisper it to her.

"Daddy what does sexy mean?" Mackenzie piped up to ask. Ali turned around in my arms. She smirked at me because she didn't have to handle this question.

"Ask uncle Taylor." I said.

"Okay!" Mackenzie answered.

"Jordan, lets talk in our room." Ali said. She dragged me down the hallway and slammed the door. "You need to give all of the kids bathes and then maybe we can have some fun later." She said raising her eyebrow at me.

"Really, cause we haven't had sexy time since the babies came." I said.

"Well then you better get on those bathes." She said before walking out of the room. All of a sudden I heard Alicia scream. I ran out of the room and into the living room to find Ali, Mackenzie and Taylor circled around Tyler and Alicia. "What? Are you okay?" I asked."

"Tyler proposed!" Alicia stated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Friend and Subscribe!