Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Will It Last?

Company and Interesting Activities

It was noon on May 6th, I had been moved to another room. Jordon was holding Mackenzie. We were all curled up on my hospital bed. Mackenzie was perfect, she had Jordon's brown hair and these beautiful blue eyes. I wish my family could stay like this forever, but we couldn't. I do have a wedding to plan! There was a knock at the door and my mom poked her head in. "Sweetheart, there are some hockey players here to see you." Then practically the whole Oilers team came into the room and some of the Chicago Blackhawks. You see, Jordon had somehow developed a friendship with some of the players in Chicago.

"Hey, Ebs is gonna have trouble keeping the boys away from this cutie!" Patrick Kane said.

"Yeah well, she is not going to be dating till she is like twenty because I don't want grand kids for a long time." Jordon joked. I smacked him.

"Hey, we started dating when I was like 16. We started sleeping together when we were 17, are you saying that doing that is slutty?" I glared at him, oh he better say the right thing.

"It is not slutty, but I know how guys are, so I don't want her dating them."

"Oh, okay then. Good side step on the slutty topic, by the way."

"It was not slutty because we are in love, and we are still together now. I love you. We just had a baby together, that is far from slutty."

"That was an excellent answer." I said as I leaned in for a kiss.

Two Weeks Later

I woke up at 2 a.m. to hear Mackenzie screaming. Then suddenly she was silent. I launched my self out of bed. Babies do not just stop crying like that. I ran down the hallway into her room. I stopped very quickly. Jordon was rocking her back and forth. He was singing to her. It was so beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes. Jordon looked up at me. "Oh, not another girl crying."

"Babe, I am not sad. It's just, you're everything that I ever wanted." He put Mackenzie back in her crib. Then he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned in for a breathtaking kiss.

"Hey, come on let's go back to bed. We can have some fun, if you know what i'm getting at." he said while wiggling his eyebrows at me. I just laughed, he was such a goofball. We went back to be and had some 'fun'.

In the morning we got up and went in to the kitchen to be greeted by Taylor, Jonathan Toews, and Patrick Kane.

"Oh, here are the love birds. I swear, there baby is loud and so are they."

"Oh shut up Taylor. Just because you're not getting any, doesn't me you have to be so hostile." I said. He just glared.

"I would be getting some but every time I bring home a girl, your baby blows everything by screaming."

"She is a baby Taylor, that is what she does."

"Hey Tazer, Kaner." Jordon said.

"So you got some last night, nice!" Kaner said, then he high-fived Jordon.

"Oh my god. You guys are pigs!" I said. "So anyways, what are you guys doing in my apartment at 8 a.m.?"

"We are coming with you to go wedding dress shopping, we don't trust Taylor." Tazer said.

"You guys know that my mother will be there, right?"

"Score!" Everyone said in unison. Later on that day we were all making our way to a dress store. When we got there, the guys looked like fish out of water. When my appointment started the consultant brought some dresses in. One caught my eye. I tried it on.

"Holy crap, I think this is it!" I walked out to the waiting area. Everyone turned to look and..........
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Friend, and Subscribe!