Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Will It Last?

The Wonderful Wedding Day!

Everyone turned to look and their jaws dropped. "Alison, that is beautiful!" My mother said as she began to tear up.

"I think this is the one! Jordon, what do you think?" I looked at him, awaiting his reply. Oh, I hope he likes it.

"Wow! You need to choose that one. I love it!" He said to me as he came to give me a hug.

"So when is the wedding?" Kaner asked.

"In about a month, you got an invitation" I said.

"Ali, why are you only buying a dress now?" Jonathan asked me.

"I had a baby. That is all I am going to say." I paid for the dress, it was a little pricey but I could handle it.

3 Weeks later (1 week before the wedding)

"Okay this purple or this one?" I asked Taylor and Jordon. I was holding little gems that would be put on place cards tomorrow. Taylor and Jordon just stared at me with blank expressions.

"I like the first one." Jordon said.

"Are you only saying that because I like the first one?" I asked

"No, I like the way it shines in the light."

"Okay there Jordon. Lets not get too crazy, with gems shining in the light."

"What else has to be done before next week?" Jordon asked me.

"Nothing, except we have to show up to the wedding!" I said. Wedding planning had been crazy. My mom couldn't help me that much because she has 6 other kids to take care of in Regina but Jordon has been a huge help. "Taylor, can me and Jord talk for a minute?" I gave him a look.

"Yeah, I will go umm, get ice cream!"

"Oh man bring me back some!" Jordon said. Then Taylor was out the door. I walked up to Jordon and started playing with the collar of his shirt.

"So, Mackenzie is at daycare. Taylor is gone. Whatever will we do?" He started kissing my neck.

"Oh, jeez I don't know." He carried me to our room and slammed the door.

Wedding Day

My best friend Alicia was helping me get into my dress. We had been best friends forever. She went by Ali too! I was really glad she came. Lots of people turned their back on me when I got pregnant. "You almost ready?" My mom asked. I nodded. I was nauseous, this was a big day. My sister Kendra was my maid of honor, and Alicia was my other bride's maid. Taylor was Jordon's best man. Kaner was his other groomsmen, that should be interesting. My mom came back in. "They are ready for you dear."

"Yeah, okay!" My mom was walking me down the aisle, because we were extremely close again. I walked into the sanctuary at the church, Pachelbel's Canon started playing as I walked down the aisle. I looked up at Jordon, he was crying. Tears of joy I hope. Then my mom 'gave me away' to Jordon.

"You look beautiful!" he whispered in my ear.

"Thanks! You look pretty good too!" We walked the rest of the aisle. The rows were filled with hockey players from numerous teams and other friends and family of course. The minister started the service. My eyes were locked on Jordon the whole time. Then it came time for the vows.

"Alison, since the first time I looked in your eyes, I knew that I wanted to look into your eyes for the rest of my life. You make me laugh with all of your witty humor. You take my breath away every time you look at me. I will love forever, even though that is not enough time with you. Thank you for bringing me all the joy you bring me! I love you!" I was crying now, not that much but a little.

"Jordon, ever since I looked at your smile and your eyes, I have been lost in them. You complete me, you make me a better person. I never want to spend a day without waking up to you. I am so glad that you are my forever. Thank you for giving me my daughter. I love you!" We were both crying now.

"Mr. Eberle, you may now kiss your bride!" The minister exclaimed. Jordon looked me in the eyes and kissed me. It was the most romantic kiss we have ever shared. Everyone started clapping. "I proudly present Mr. and Mrs. Jordon and Alison Eberle!" We walked down the aisle and out of the church. We got into a car to go get or pictures taken.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Subscribe and Friend