Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Will It Last?

Reception Part 2

I was standing on a chair waiting to throw my bouquet. I could see Alicia standing at the front of the crowd. I turned around, and I tossed the bouquet. Then there was the group of girls fighting over my bouquet. Alicia did end up getting the bouquet, so good for her. Then I sat down, Jordon had to get the garter thing off of my leg. "Hey babe, Don't worry, I will be gentle while taking off your garter." I smacked him.

"Jordon, don't do anything stupid." He just laughed. Well, now I am concerned. Jordon stuck his head up my dress and he got my garter. I swear every single hockey player there was cheering like teen aged boys. "You are so lucky you didn't try anything funny." I whispered to Jordon.

"I was thinking about it, but let's save that for later." We started to mingle with our guests. After talking to endless amounts of family members, I was making my way over to our cake. Then I walked right into Tyler Seguin.

"Ugh, whoops." He said to me.

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"No problem, I would never get mad at a pretty lady."

"Seguin, cut it out, this is my wedding."

"Ha ha, sorry. Habit. So how is your daughter?"

"She is great. Pretty adorable, and finally sleeping through the night. Fingers crossed that continues. Congrats on the Stanley Cup win!"

"Thanks! How old is your daughter now?"

"Well, it's June 18th. So about six weeks old."

"Hey wasn't it your birthday a while ago?"

"Yeah, about a month ago. Someone is throwing me and Jordon a party when we get back from our honeymoon."

"Where are you going?"

"London, Ireland, and some other places in England!"

"Cool! Well, I will let you go. Bye."

"Bye!" I walked away and met Jordon at the cake.

"Where were you?" Jordon asked.

"I was talking to Seguin."

"Oh, well let's cut this cake." We cut the cake. It was delicious, red velvet. I smeared cake on Jordon's face, he did it back to me. We made our way out to the dance floor. We were dancing, when Jordon started whispering in my ear, "When are we going to get out of hear, and do some other things?"

"Well Mr. Eberle, why don't you follow me."

"I would love to, Mrs. Eberle!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Friend and Subscribe!