Status: Complete c:

Tears To Shed

Scene I

Andy Biersack looked in front of the mirror as he straightened his tie. Today would be the day he meet his future in-laws.
"Andrew, dear are you ready? The carriage is here." His mother said bursting through his bedroom door.
"Coming mother." He sighed walking after her. He was to be wed in two days and he hasn't even met his future bride, Juliet Simms. Andy, his father and mother piled into their carriage as they drove to the Simms mansion.
"Remember Andy, you need to seek approval of the Simms." Andy's father reminded him.
"Yes, father. But is this really necessary?" Andy question. He felt uncomfortable with the whole arrangement.
"Well of course it's necessary." His mother beckoned. "Our music shop is going out of business. But the Simms can help." Andy sighed. His father's music shop has been up since he was even born, but with their financial crisis they can't even afford a hot meal. The Simms on the other hand, were filthy rich.
"But mother I've never even met Juliet. Would if we don't get along?" Andy asked rubbing his arm in a nervous matter.
"That won't be a problem Andy. You are a fine man, she's bound to like you." His father said giving Andy a reassuring smile. Andy smiled back at him as he felt the carriage come to a stop.
"We're here. Andrew straighten up and get that hair out your eyes. Uh, I should've cut it before we came here." His mother taunted as they piled out of the carriage. Andy sighed as he looked up at the mansion that he will soon be living in.

He and his parents were greeted by the Simms' maids and butlers as they constantly asked if they needed a drink. Andy looked around the mansion. It was quite large and had paintings all over the walls with expensive furniture.
"Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Biersack, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." He heard James Simms call from the top of the stairs. Standing next to him was Abagail Simms, his future parent-in-laws.
"Hello there, Mr. Simms. This is my son, Andrew Biersack." My father introduced me.
"I-It's good to meet you." I said. Mr. Simms stretched out his hand to me. I took it with my shaky one and shook it.
"We will be having tea in the dining room. Juliet is still upstairs getting ready." Mrs. Simms explained glancing over at Andy and giving a disapproving look. Mr. and Mrs. Simms led them to the dining room. On the way Andy glanced over at a room. It was completely empty except for a violin that sat in the center of the room on a wooden stand. Andy noticed that his parents and in-laws were discussing something as he sneaked into the room.
He slowly picked up the violin and bow and examined it. It was a black 4/4 acoustic violin. It was a bit dusty and from the look of the bow he could tell it hadn't been played for quite a while. He placed the violin under his chin and began to play. He played a short piece he had been working on that he wrote himself. Just when he was getting to the chorus of the song he heard the door creak. He gasped and placed the violin back on it's stand. In the process he dropped the bow three times before placing it back. He looked up and saw a woman giggling softly.
"A-Are you J-Juliet?" Andy asked. The woman nodded. She was wearing a pink victorian dress with a white corset and a pearl necklace. Her long hair went down her back and she had various rings on her fingers.
"And you must be Andrew Biersack." She replied in a somewhat seductive tone. Andrew nodded slowly. This was the woman he is going to wed in two days. "I can't believe I'm going to be wed in two days to such a feminine man." Juliet said looking up and down at Andy. "I've seen a newly hatched chick with more meat than you." She said glaring. Andy looked at her in confusion. From what he had heard Juliet was a kind and gentle woman.
"Excuse me, but I don't think you need to be so harsh, Juliet." Andy replied in a soft tone.
"Oh, but I need to Andrew. I've heard that you need straightening up and that is exactly what I am going to do. When we are to be married I will take charge until you know how to be a man. You and your family won't receive a penny until you become a fine gentleman." Juliet smirked at Andy. Before he could say anything Mrs. Simms walked through the door.
"There you two are. You two should not be alone together, it is improper. Juliet, Andrew, we need to head to the church for the rehearsal now."

ººº


"W-With this hand I will..."
"I will lift your sorrows Andrew! Lift your sorrows. Let's try it again." Andrew sighed. He glanced at the clock and realized they've been here for an hour now.
"With this hand I will l-lift your sorrows.." Andy recited and took Juliet's hand. "Your cup will..will..." He trailed off forgetting his vows again. Juliet rolled her eyes and took her hand back.
"I think we've had enough for today. If you don't mind." She said glaring at Andy as she walked out of the altar, her parents following her. Andy glared at her before glancing over at his parents. They both had a concerned look on their faces. Andy sighed and set his candle down. His kept his head down as his bangs covered his eyes.
"Remember your vows, son. You need to learn them before the wedding." He heard the priest say. Andy nodded.
"Let's go home dear. You can practice there." His mother said. Andy shook his head.
"If you don't mind I'd like to be alone." He said walking out of the church before his mother could say anything. As he walked outside he heard the Simms.
"Mother do I really need to marry that man. Or should I say that boy. He can't even memorize a few vows." He heard Juliet say.
"Unfortunately, yes. But we'll make it up to you. Your father and I bought you a new diamond necklace." He heard Mrs. Simms. He heard Juliet gasp before she quickly scoffed.
"Mother this is such a small diamond. It's probably the size of Andrew's little head." Andy growled before storming off.

ººº


Andy began to walk into the nearby woods. He'd always play there as a child. He smiled at the memories as he past through each tree. His smile faded when he heard the news report.
"Groom causes chaos at alter!" He sighed in frustration and moved his hair out of his eyes as he continued walking deeper into the woods.
"Why can't I just do it? It's just a few vows that I have to memorize." Andy said his thoughts out loud. He didn't mind though, it's not like anyone was around to see or hear him. "Then again I wouldn't want to get married to that Juliet Simms." He said saying her name as if he were spitting poison. "She's such a spoiled brat. And what does she mean when by me being 'feminine'" Andy said. "I mean I can stutter a few times and I get nervous easily but I can't help it!" Andy began to shout.
"He can't even memorize a few vows..." Juliet's voice echoed in his hand. He growled before standing up straight and holding up his hand.
"With this hand I will lift your sorrow. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle I will light your way through darkness. With this ring I ask you to be mine." He took the ring from his suit pocket and placed into a branch that was somewhat shaped into a hand. Andy smiled to himself. He remembered his vows!

Suddenly there was a cold breeze in the air. Andy could hear random voices echoing as he stood and looked around cautiously.
"I-Is someone there?" He asked. When there was no respond Andy slowly bent down to retrieve back the ring from the branch. When he looked down not only was the ring but the entire branch was gone. Andy gasped and looked around once again. He was certain he had left the ring right there. He turned around and there stood a man. He had pale white skin and long dark hair, dressed in a black suit. He had cuts and gashes on his face, and there was an opening on his side with blood trickling down, that exposed his rib cage. Andy gasped and fell back. The man looked back down at Andy and grinned.
"I do." He whispered before reaching his hand out and taking Andy in his arms. Andy struggled against the man and broke free. Once he was released he began running as fast as he could. He bumped into a few trees and his suit got caught on a branch. As Andy took a hold of his sleeve he could see the strange man following after him. He tugged hard and he ripped his coat in the process as he started running again. As he began to reach for the bridge that led back to the town he looked back over his shoulder and saw the man still chasing after him. Andy gasped and fell back when he tripped on a rock and landed on one of the poles on the bridge knocking him out cold...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed :)