Status: Complete c:

Tears To Shed

Scene X

"Everyone must be ready in an hour! We are having a double wedding upstairs!" Jinxx called out to the land of the dead. Everyone cheered as they spread out and began preparations for the wedding. Andy smiled at Jinxx.
"Andy, we need to get you ready." He heard Jake say as he pulled on his arm. He saw Ashley taking Jinxx into another room.
"Sorry, you guys can't see each other before the wedding. Bad luck." Ashley said. Andy nodded and followed Jake.

"You're going to need an entire new suit. A white one." Jake said. "Strip!" Jake said as he snapped his fingers. Andy felt spiderwebs shooting and hooking at the edges of his suit as they ripped them apart, leaving Andy in his underwear. Andy shrieked and tried to cover himself with his arms.
"Alright guys, let's get to work." Jake called looking up. Andy followed his gaze and saw spiders crawling down at him from their webs as they landed on his shoulder, and on Jake as well. He began to twitch and chuckle when he felt them crawl around his body.
"I-It tickles." Andy said between chuckles.

"Stand still Andy, or else we won't be able to finish." Jake said taking out measuring strip. Jake took Andy's arms and measured him. "25 by 30 and 29 by 14." Jake said as the spiders began weaving the spiderwebs into silk and began to create a suit. In a matter of minutes a suit was formed on both Jake and Andy. Jake smiled at Andy before bringing out a mirror and standing it on the wall so Andy could see the final result. Andy saw that he was wearing a white suit with a black tie and a white rose was on his suit pocket.
"Now for your make up." Jake said sitting Andy on a chair and sitting in front of Andy as he began to apply foundation on Andy. Then Jake began to apply eyeliner on Andy. Andy kept on flinching every time Jake tried to apply the eyeliner.
"Andy stop moving, or I might poke you in the eye." Jake chuckled.
"I'm sorry. I'll try." Andy said trying to keep his face straight and firm as Jake finished with his make up.
"And..Done!" Jake announced and smiling at his work. Andy walked to the mirror. Jake had done an amazing job. He had black eyeliner all over his lid with lines spiking out around creating an amazing design. "You look amazing." Jake complimented. "If I do say so myself." Jake said smirking as he began to apply his own make up. Andy laughed and watched as Jake applied his make up. Jake did a simple design, some lines going down his eyes. "Oh yes, the baker wanted to see you." Jake said walking out of the room once he was finished with his make up.
"The baker?" Andy asked.
"Yes. He wants to know how you want the wedding cake to look like." Jake explained as he and Andy walked to the bakery.

ººº


"So this is the groom of the Corpse Groom?" The baker asked.
"Yes, this is Andy." Jake said introducing him. "Andy, this is Albert. One of the greatest bakers in the Land of the Dead." Jake explained.
"Thank you, Jake. So what kind of cake do you like?" The baker asked Andy.
"I like red velvet." Andy said timidly. His mother never really let him eat sweets as a child.
"A red velvet wedding cake with cream cheese frosting. Excellent choice Andy. I heard it's going to be a double wedding." Albert said.
"Yes it is. Ashley and I are also going to be married." Jake said smiling.
"Really? That's wonderful news, Jake. Congratulations." Albert said smiling at them. "So do you want two cakes?" He asked.
"Yes. Do you think you can make the other one with dark chocolate? It's Ashley's favorite." Jake said.
"Of course. I'll have it ready in time for the wedding." Albert replied.
"Thank you, sir." Andy said.
"It's no trouble. Jeremy and Ashley are old friends of mine." Albert said.
"We'll let you get to it, Al. Come on Andy, time to go choose the flower girl." Jake said leading Andy out of the bakery.

ººº


Jinxx sighed as he looked at his reflection in the mirror and fixed his hair...again.
"Jinxx, calm down. You look fine." Ashley reassured.
"But Ash, I need to look my best. I've been waiting for this day for a long time. And I want to look my best for Andy." Jinxx said fluffing up his hair. Ashley sighed.
"Jinxx you look fine." Ashley repeated. Jinxx sighed.
"You're right." Jinxx said standing straight. "Does my make up look okay?" Jinxx asked already grabbing his eyeliner.
"Jinxx, you look fine. If you put more on you'll over do it." Ashley said taking the eyeliner from Jinxx and began applying it around his own eyes. "You nervous?" Ashley asked looking at Jinxx through the mirror.
"A little." Jinxx replied. "You?" Jinxx asked.
"Yeah. I can't believe you're finally going to get married." Ashley said smiling at Jinxx as he finished his make up.
"And I can't believe you're going to marry Jake. You guys make a good couple." Jinxx said smiling. Ashley blushed.
"You and Andy do too." Ashley said. "Well we should be heading upstairs now." Ashley said. Jinxx nodded and walked to Elder Gutknecht's study.

ººº


Ashley and Jinxx transported into the Land of the Living and began to walk to the church. The night was dark and the moon was shining bright along with the stars. the perfect night for a wedding. As Ashley and Jinxx headed over to the church they can see that their other friends were coming along to the wedding.
"Congratulations, Jinxx and Ashley!" Jinxx heard them cheer.
"Thank you." Jinxx called back.
"Thanks, I'm glad you guys can make, but please try to keep it down. We don't want to wake up the breathers." Ashley warned. Both Jinxx and Ashley could feel goosebumps forming on their dead skins as they neared the church. After all this time Jinxx had finally found his true love, he was finally free from the darkness.

"I can't believe this is really happening. I feel like I'm in a dream." Jinxx whispered as he stood at the alter with Ashley. He felt Ashley place his hand on his shoulder.
"I know what you mean. I'm really happy for you. For us." Ashley said smiling. Jinxx smiled back as they hugged each other.
"Elder Gutknecht, is everyone here?" Jinxx asked.
"I think we just need a few more guests and the wedding will begin." Elder Gutknecht replied. "Oh, I think everyone's here now. Everyone take your places, the wedding is about to begin." Elder Gutknecht replied as everyone took there seats. An elderly skeleton woman walked over to the organ in the church and began to play. Ashley and Jinxx watched as the large doors of the church opened as the flower girls and ring bearers walked down the aisle with their grooms following behind...
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter may be the last one, I'm not entirely sure. I might make a sequel, who knows. :P