Status: Complete c:

Tears To Shed

Scene XI (Finale)

Jinxx and Ashley watched in awe as Andy and Jake stepped into the church and walked down the aisle. Both men were breath taking. They were wearing new white suits that seemed to brighten up the dead room. The flower girl and ring bearer stepped aside next to the two couples as Andy and Jake reached the alter as the song on the organ finished. Jinxx and Ashley smiled down at the two men as they held hands and faced Elder Gutknecht.
"Dearly beloved we are gather here today for the joining of Jeremy Jinxx Ferguson and Andrew Dennis Biersack and the joining of Ashley Purdy and Jake Pitts. We will start with the vows." Elder Gutknecht announced. Jinxx took Andy's hand gently as he looked deeply into his eyes.

"With this hand I will lift your sorrow. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle I will light your way through darkness. With this ring I ask you to be mine." Jinxx recited as he took the ring from the ring bearer and gently slid it into Andy's ring finger. Andy smiled at Jinxx before turning to Ashley and Jake. Ashley took Jake's hands and did the same. Andy smiled at the two as the four of them faced Elder Gutknecht.
"And now for Andrew to consume the Wine of Ages to complete the marriage." Elder Gutknecht said taking a glass bottle and pouring a blood red liquid in a silver goblet and handing it to Andy.

Andy slowly took the goblet from Elder Gutknecht with a nervous hand. He gulped as he stared into the goblet. Jinxx reached out and took a hold of Andy's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. Andy looked at Jinxx and gave him a nervous smile. Jinxx smiled back and gave a small nod. Andy took a deep breath before bringing the goblet to his lips and drinking every single drop. Once Andy was finished the goblet fell from his hands and onto the floor as he coughed from the awful taste. He began to cough more and gasp for air as he lost balance and fell onto the floor, Jinxx catching him into his arms as he rested Andy's head on his knees.

"It's going to be okay, Andy." Jinxx whispered brushing a hair behind Andy's ear and resting his hand on his cheek. He could feel Andy's body shaking vigorously and he was losing consciousness, his body going limp slowly. Soon Andy's breathing stopped completely and his eyes closed as his life slipped away. Jinxx continued to stroke Andy's cheek, his skin going colder. The entire church went silent as everyone's eye were on the couple, Andy now dead in Jinxx's arms as they waited. What felt like an eternity Andy's eyes opened slowly, now a more pale blue color, as Jinxx smiled. Andy took Jinxx's hand as they both stood. Jinxx and Andy nodded at Elder Gutknecht, signaling him to continue.

"Do you Ashley Purdy take Jake Pitts as your lawful wedded husband?" Elder Gutknecht asked turning to Ashley and Jake. Ashley smiled looking into Jake's eyes and taking his hands gently.
"I do."
"And do you Jake Pitts take Ashley Purdy as your lawful wedded husband?" Elder Gutknecht said. Jake blushed as he looked back at Ashley.
"I do." Elder Gutknecht smiled before turning to Jinxx and Andy.
"Do you Jeremy Jinxx Ferguson take Andrew Dennis Biersack as your lawful wedded husband?" Jinxx smiled took Andy's hands.
"I do." Jinxx smiled.
"And do you Andrew Dennis Biersack take Jeremy Jinxx Ferguson as your lawful wedded husband?"
"I do."
"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom." Elder Gutknecht announced. Jinxx cupped Andy's cheek as he leaned in and pressed their lips together, Andy wrapping his arms around Jinxx's neck. Ashley took Jake's chin with his slender fingers as they leaned into each other and pressed their lips together. Everyone began to cheer and throwing white rose petals around the room. Andy leaned in forward and wrapped his arms around Jinxx's neck deepening the kiss. Jinxx kissed back before pulling apart and smiling at Andy. Ashley rested his forehead on Jake's as they shared another kiss.
"I love you Jake Purdy." Ashley whispered as he kissed Jake's nose.
"I love you too." Jake whispered.

Andy looked over Jinxx's shoulder and he could see the sun starting to rise over the horizon.
"We should get going. The breathers are about to wake." Andy said. Jinxx nodded before kissing his lips.
"Hopscotch..."

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who read and commented :3